Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
My ODY is still lost by USPS and my local post office has done absolutely nothing to correct the matter except argue with me and give me attitude... I have since involved the postal inspector to the matter but wont have any more info until the 4th 5pm EST as I guess they need 2 business days from when the claim was filed and Monday was a holiday for them.... Im so bummed this was all I wanted for Christmas and now Im being punished for something but I thought I was a good boy this year...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Best guys have to suffer Mr. But they get the best at the end. After a big disapointment, a big happiness comes. Your Ody will be found, no worries at all:)
My ODY is still lost by USPS and my local post office has done absolutely nothing to correct the matter except argue with me and give me attitude... I have since involved the postal inspector to the matter but wont have any more info until the 4th 5pm EST as I guess they need 2 business days from when the claim was filed and Monday was a holiday for them.... Im so bummed this was all I wanted for Christmas and now Im being punished for something but I thought I was a good boy this year...

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Alright another day has passed and still no ODY for me..... I have just gotten off the phone with the Postal Inspectors office and my case has moved to the next level now involving Consumer Affairs in the matter.... I have at this point really lost all hope of ever getting my ODY as its now been 8 days since my ODY was delivered to the wrong address...

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I wish you luck Mr K.... I definitely know the feeling...I had a package delivered at the wrong address a couple of times...sent to wrong apartment complex down the street from me, and I never got them back...also had ordered some CNC machined parts from overseas, for one of my RC helicopters almost 2 years ago, and they got lost along the way too :( no compensation at all for any of em

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Have faith brother!!!!

You have done what many have tried and failed... You've gotten the system at least moving. They might surprise you! I wouldn't hold my breath, but crossing your fingers never hurts... until they have been crossed for 8 days.

Hopefully it didn't go to some little old lady who thinks it's a muffler for her flatulent poodle.

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
Oh, Krinkle. This is a Horror Story! It's what I wanted for Christmas, too, and I thought I was a Paragon of Patience while waiting on the regular release schedule. I'm so sorry. I hope you get it soon.

I have no useful advice. But I will tell you that a couple of years ago the UPS carrier left a couple of presents I'd ordered for others halfway down the [long] driveway on a stack of wood that was 20 ft. off the gravel and the tracking said "Delivered to Back Door". No one spotted it for about a week. At that point, the replacements had been shipped. Of course, that's not even comparable. There aren't any replacements right now. This just sucks.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Latest update on the lost ODY... I have gone from Postal Inspector to Consumer Affairs to Consumer Advocates and was basically told to f-off so sorry not our problem it wasn't insured.... So as of now my only hope is the person who got the ODY will actually return it or deliver it to me... its been over 2 weeks now from the date it was supposedly delivered to me and I have received nothing but attitude and excuses from all the USPS channels... no wonder GOING POSTAL is a well known term... Its very saddening that even the USPS wont step up when they make a mistake to make things right... I used to like my mailman even gave them Christmas tips and treats but as of now they have burned that bridge...

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
next year ..... (Make stool, Damn censors) in an envelope and hand it to him. I missed the release cause im poor and i still feel like crap, cant imagine what your feeling. id keep raising hell. Honestly, its not replaceable at this point. maybe crucify someone on a giant plywood GGTS, that might get thier attention.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
This may seem like the wrong thing to do but you may want to write a letter to your state representative about the BS and run around you are getting while trying to follow the chain of command of the Postal Service. It is amazing what can happen when the crap start rolling back down hill.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
This may seem like the wrong thing to do but you may want to write a letter to your state representative about the BS and run around you are getting while trying to follow the chain of command of the Postal Service. It is amazing what can happen when the crap start rolling back down hill.

That's right it's an election yr too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread