Safe Online Source For Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I found this site as I searched complaints regarding Vapsourcing .com. I found a closed thread with both bad and good reviews. The reason for all of this is I ordered 2 eleaf vaps from them and one came with the cap not fitting. I was going to not worry about it but my second order was a Aspire Breeze. This is the vap I got at my local store but this one will not hold a charge. So that's 2 bad units out of 3 ordered.

So my question is are these cheap knockoffs? Are there more reliable vendors? I've already filed a dispute with my credit card company, I really don't feel like going to the hassle of packing and returning this stuff.

Thanks

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Honestly, with that company, not too much would surprise me. There are other, more reliable vendors and though you may have to wait a bit longer (I'm not sure I believe Vapsourcing actually has a US warehouse, or if it does, it's pretty small) I would go with Fasttech. Everything labeled "authentic" is going to be so. Anything labeled "styled" is a clone. FT aren't the fastest vendor but they are extremely reliable and depending on where you are in the country, if you choose the US epacket option, and your cart has everything in stock, your order should arrive anywhere from 10 days to a month. But you will receive what you ordered, FT honor's its warranty, I haven't ordered anything from them that arrived in a non working condition, and prices are good.

Best of luck,

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll agree with the above two comments. If your purchases came with an authenticity code, you can check to see if they are clones. (Yes, China makes clones)

I've begun to use Fast Tech over the last couple of years, and other than the slow delivery I've not had a problem. Still, I generally get everything within 3 weeks of the purchase date.

I've been using My Vapor Store for nearly 6 years and haven't had an issue with them either. Prices are higher than Fast Tech but you generally get your gear within a few days.

Personally, I would never order vape gear or batteries from E-Bay. I've read too many horror stories on ECF.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I use Fast Tech (slow, but reliable), 3F Vape (a little slower, but also reliable), and have used Gear Best (really slow, and haven't had a reliability issue). I also use MyVapor Store quite a bit. They are extremely fast at getting stuff out. A little higher, but not too bad. All sell authentic stuff unless stated otherwise. I never, ever buy batteries from China, EBay, or many other vendors. There is a list somewhere on here of trusted battery vendors. I use Illumn, IMR, and a few more I can't remember right now.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks for the replies folks. I don't see any form of verification emblem on the box. I see a QR code (people still use those???) a batch number and a gold hologram like image.

So this company does have that reputation? Good to know. At first I felt a bit guilty of disputing the charge through my credit card, maybe I should contact the seller. But after reading this screw those guys.

I'm new to this, quit smoking in September and vap has saved me. I started with an eleaf and then the Breeze. Wanting something with more of a kick that is not disposable I broke down and bought a larger unit. Hate it, it's like huffing on a blow torch. Oh well, that was a $100 lesson.

So what I'm looking for is backup material so the wait won't be a big factor. But I gotta say a month is kind of ridiculous. I'm gonnna assume Fast Teck is overseas. Can I also assume to get these great prices you kind of have to deal with overseas companies?

Last edited:
OK I'm back again. I tried both sites suggested. My vape store would not open as I'm running Firefox and it flagged the site as not secure. So I found what I was looking for at Fast tech but can't see any way of knowing if this is a knock off or real. They have a China vs US option which tells me it's another company from China with a US warehouse.

Damnit, old guy with a computer can't figure out why the screen capture won't work and when I post the link it eliminates the URL, I assume it's this board doing that? I don't see it marked as "authentic" or "style"

Aspire Breeze Starter Kit - 2ml & 650mAh

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
OK I'm back again. I tried both sites suggested. My vape store would not open as I'm running Firefox and it flagged the site as not secure. So I found what I was looking for at Fast tech but can't see any way of knowing if this is a knock off or real. They have a China vs US option which tells me it's another company from China with a US warehouse.

Damnit, old guy with a computer can't figure out why the screen capture won't work. Here's the link, I don't see it marked as "authentic" or "style"

Aspire Breeze Starter Kit - 2ml & 650mAh
Type in Authentic + what you are looking for on FT. Eciggity has that kit $55 code TENOFF will give you 10% off. VaporDNA has the kit as well I believe. Both vendors have good ship times and I have used them over the years.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you aren't seeing "authentic" or "styled" on products, I'm not sure you are at the correct site, and to my knowledge, FT doesn't have a US warehouse, I've typically had to wait a long time. Letitia has given you some good other options, if you aren't trusting the site. but it's pretty simple just the name of the company.com

Best of luck, 3Fvape sometimes has faster shipping times and they are also reliable I've ordered from them a few times.

Anna

Yeah I'm not sure why I had trouble finding the site, I searched Fast Tech Vape and found a site that took me to Vape deals. I didn't notice until just now that it was not FT. Any chance you can PM me the link? When I search again I find a ton of hits to sites like this discussing FT.

The price Letitia posted at $55 is the same price I pay at my local shop where I know I can return it.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Some other online shops that i have used over the last 4 years consistently are: 101 vape.com, my freedom smokes ( just bought a cylon, a zelos kit, and a few other things from them), vapordna.com, element vape, e-cig city (have bought thousands of mls of juice from them), eightvape, vapewild.com (mostly lower grade juice but some hardware deals and you might like the juice), and breazy. Never had an issue from any of these places, though e cig city stresses me out cause they take a few days longer to ship and I'm always waiting on juice from them.
Look for sales discounts and coupon codes. Join newsletter, review purchases, and look for big sales on any holiday. There will be big easter sales coming up...
These are all US shops by the way. I will buy from overseas but don't like to wait. Bought a blue crackle ipv8 from china because i could not get that finish anywhere else, and bought kogendo cotton direct from japan (came with 2 bags of tea, an origami swan, and a hand written thank you letter lol)

Last edited:
  • Useful

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone. I found this site as I searched complaints regarding Vapsourcing .com. I found a closed thread with both bad and good reviews. The reason for all of this is I ordered 2 eLeaf vaps from them and one came with the cap not fitting. I was going to not worry about it but my second order was a Aspire Breeze. This is the vap I got at my local store but this one will not hold a charge. So that's 2 bad units out of 3 ordered.
So my question is are these cheap knockoffs? Are there more reliable vendors? I've already filed a dispute with my credit card company, I really don't feel like going to the hassle of packing and returning this stuff.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Some vendors have a bad track record and should be highlighted. Hope you report back with a positive result. When you have more than 5 posts, I believe you can post in:
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative
Your post helps get the word out, sometimes the only recourse we customers have.
Might like to read:
order problem: vapesourcing - Google Search
re:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...click-that-order-button.756277/#post-18262789
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/vapesourcing.793909/
http://www.resellerratings.com
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/reviews-of-suppliers-negative.366/

don't know if its changed but last I heard ordering aspire products for fast tech is a little bit of a pain for aspire might want to look at the places uthinkingofsomething listed and myvapestore
Fast Tech required bitcoins. WTF? I went to the 101 Vape Facebook page and found they are in the UK. Vape Beast is American but expensive. I'll keep on looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread