Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I normally purchase from Essential Depot but I need a new source for comparable PG/VG from an online supplier. I need VG and they still haven't shipped the order I made on the 24th, but they did charge my credit card ;)

I've always liked their quality but need a backup.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I suggest:

These seem to be the most popular distributors on ECF.

Looking at Wizard right now Baditude, the price is right, the shipping is free. Have you ever used their PG/VG? Your thoughts if you have used WL.

Have you tried Bulk Apothecary? I haven't check there site in awhile but pricing used to be in line with ED.

I haven't but tried to find IDJoel's post, I think he may use them for his mixing. I buy in bulk, 3 VG aand 1 PG so I want to make sure of the quality. Have you used them as a supplier of PG/VG?

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I haven't but tried to find IDJoel's post, I think he may use them for his mixing. I buy in bulk, 3 VG aand 1 PG so I want to make sure of the quality. Have you used them as a supplier of PG/VG?

Yes, it has been a few years so I don't have current info but the VG was fine, I wasn't using any PG at the time.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I normally purchase from Essential Depot but I need a new source for comparable PG/VG from an online supplier. I need VG and they still haven't shipped the order I made on the 24th, but they did charge my credit card ;)

I've always liked their quality but need a backup.

Amazon sells Essential Depot and they have quarts of PG and VG. The last time I ordered from them it showed up in two days with Prime shipping.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I use Amazon, they have Essential Depot, and I have Prime so free 2 day shipping.

Sorry, DeloresRose. I saw your reply after I posted mine! We think alike. I'm constantly ordering things from Amazon. They are opening a shipping warehouse in our town as we speak.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've purchased all of my PG and VG from Bulk Apothecary since I started buying it by the gallon jugs, about 2.5 years ago. 4 other local vapers I know who DIY and 3 out of state friends also buy theirs from them. Long ago I did a total price comparison (items + S/H) for the top 3 recommended places on ECF to get PG and VG. Every single time BA total price beat out the others. Their PG & VG are top-notch, IMO, and according to the others who buy it.

Also, another reason I choose to use them - Essential Depot is located in Florida, so the S/H from them to me should be cheaper than from BA in Ohio...to me. However, it's never less and is in fact always several dollars more!

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Yep; Bulk apothecary is my go-to for PG & VG. Quality is as good as any of the other suppliers I have tried. And, their total cost (price + shipping) has beaten out ED's "cube" total cost by about $12 for me.

Price is good, company has been dependable (three orders to date), and shipping is reasonably fast (≤ 1 week for cross country). I have no reservations recommending them. :thumb:

FWIW: I order directly from BA website vs. Amazon (if they have an Amazon presence; I don't know).

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I use Amazon, they have Essential Depot, and I have Prime so free 2 day shipping.

I don’t know why I hadn’t thought to get my VG PG from Amazon. I buy EVERYTHING else from them and I have Prime as well. It’s awesome. I’ll give this a try too now thanks for the info!

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Thanks much:) I lot of info in one spot.

Yep; Bulk apothecary is my go-to for PG & VG. Quality is as good as any of the other suppliers I have tried. And, their total cost (price + shipping) has beaten out ED's "cube" total cost by about $12 for me.

Price is good, company has been dependable (three orders to date), and shipping is reasonably fast (≤ 1 week for cross country). I have no reservations recommending them. :thumb:

FWIW: I order directly from BA website vs. Amazon (if they have an Amazon presence; I don't know).

I was hoping you would find this thread. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So you use BA too Letitia?
Not yet but I will be next time I re up. The codes they sent were very good. If you have a Tractor Supply the pg is supposed to be good and is cheap, would save you shipping. Many mixers I've come to trust use BA Marc, I will use them with no hesitation.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Excellent, I will have to try a couple out. WL offers free shipping for orders over $65 and their gallon prices are better and BA's pricing is much lower. I am assuming 8 pounds = 1 gallon. Kind of weird that they sell it by the pound/Ounce.
Not really when you consider the sell bulk for soap, lotions, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread