~SALE Atomisers and Batteries for Lady Pipe/DPV9/M401/901/801/510 on Sale until the end of the month! SALE~

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
~SALE Atomisers and batteries for Lady Pipe/DPV9/M401/901/801/510 on Sale until the end of the month! SALE~

That's right, buy a 5 pack of Lady Pipe/DPV9/M401/901/801 & 510 atomisers and save over $11 and you'll also earn a further 5% in shopping points. That's only $5.90 each

*but only till the end of the month!

or how 'bout a huge saving of over $15 on batteries?

That's right, buy a 5 pack of DVP9/M401/901/801 auto batteries and save over $15 and you'll also earn a further 5% in shopping points. That's only $9 each

We'll even save you over $15 on 510 manual batteries, buy 5 and they're only $9.90 each & don't forget the shopping points you'll earn!

Well, what are you waiting for? browse through our Specials now, there's only 6 days left!

*induce vomiting with copious amounts of alcohol and see your doctor if symptoms persist

Last edited:

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Great sale Ed!! Just placed an order!

At the end of June I was waiting until the beginning of July, until I got paid, to place an EM order. But a funny little voice forced me to restrain myself---and wait (although it was killing me!!!)---in case there were any 'surprises' from you guys.:)

Glad I listened to the little voices!:D

Of course I'm broke now until I get paid in August, but that's vaping life!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread