Shipping Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
I LOve ED and David..... I just panic waiting...... I am waiting for my order right now.. and cant help my self placed another order..lol... they are Great,,,, they are my china FAV,,,,,not one problem in any of my orders..

fingers crossed order should be here soon....then i willl worry about the next one..lol..
i think im addicted to ordering...

lmao, Dawn... That's funny. It's like you can finally breathe when you see the tracking site say "released from customs" :lol:

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I can only say how happy I am with Eastmall. I've had some parts
problems and they were dealt with RIGHT AWAY. No sending back and waiting. Customer service and communication are everything to me. I will only deal with vendors that give service when needed. Most vendors, like one I bought a PCC case from and had problems with, you have to return and wait. Not Eastmall, they take care of it now. I'm done now!
Dave:cool:

pipe6078

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
texas
okay i really feel for this purchaser. i wait with baited breath for these orders, and come on you cheerleaders tell me you weren't just a little shock at how things are packaged and sent from china. i either need a chainsaw to get trhrough the bubble wrap and i ordered nine bottles that were rolled up in a make shift box. i was so happy just to get my order i was counting each bottle and making sure i got what i ordered. this is not like ordering from amazon or sears .. p.s. i'm pleased with eastmalls fast shipping but wpuld be devasted having missing parts. and if you can't rant here then where. hope all goes well

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
I am a noob to vaping, about 3 weeks now. have made 2 orders from a different supplier, won't mention which , but it was a U.S. supplier. So i wanted to try a different supplier, decided to try china this time, i searched around the forum and eastmall seemed the way to go. the things i like are the points you earn, and the prices are comparable, also i like the fact that there is good customer service and i have many ways to keep in contac with them thru pm, or even in a thread post.
the U.S. supplier i used i ordered , and 2 days later it was in my mail-box. i know that it will take awhile to get my stuff from china, seems to me that if it was my business i would try to stock-pile some inventory here in the U.S. and then fill orders from that. dont know if thats an idea that would work or not.
i remember as a kid while waiting for something in the mail, my Dad would tell me " don't worry it will get here , it's on a slow boat from China" . Dear old Dad has been gone 33 years now, somethings will always be the same. so i will be checking my mail-box everyday, waiting for that slow boat from China.

I am a noob to vaping, about 3 weeks now. have made 2 orders from a different supplier, won't mention which , but it was a U.S. supplier. So i wanted to try a different supplier, decided to try china this time, i searched around the forum and eastmall seemed the way to go. the things i like are the points you earn, and the prices are comparable, also i like the fact that there is good customer service and i have many ways to keep in contac with them thru pm, or even in a thread post.
the U.S. supplier i used i ordered , and 2 days later it was in my mail-box. i know that it will take awhile to get my stuff from china, seems to me that if it was my business i would try to stock-pile some inventory here in the U.S. and then fill orders from that. dont know if thats an idea that would work or not.
i remember as a kid while waiting for something in the mail, my Dad would tell me " don't worry it will get here , it's on a slow boat from China" . Dear old Dad has been gone 33 years now, somethings will always be the same. so i will be checking my mail-box everyday, waiting for that slow boat from China.

I am in NY and it has not taken more than 5 days for me to get an order from eastmall.. so maybe it won't be too bad? Their packaging leaves something to be desired,,, but that is cause they pack it up so fast and ship it right out! Hope u get itsoon.. waiting for the mailman is the hardest part :)

PS Love your mighty mouse avatar!

grumpster

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Texas USA
I run a couple of e-commerce sites my self and I can tell you that things do happen that are not always within the vendors control. Packages get messed up, lost, and at times even the internet and computer fail us. Obviously, I've made my own mistakes on orders as well. We're all human and mistakes do happen. Some have been on me, most have been on carriers etc.

I always try to resolve problems with my customers and from all that I've seen Eastgate does the same. As a seller my self (not e-cig related products) I tend to judge vendors by a different standard. I judge them by the standards that I set for my own business. All accounts I've read, Eastgate passes even my expectitations for resolving problems.

As for packaging, most people don't understand how much of my proffit margin goes into making things look PRETTY with nice boxes, peanuts, bubble wrap etc. China is not America and things are not done the same over there. The packages I ship also aren't subjected to as much abuse as overseas packages are subjected to.

If you want fancy packaging then pay more money to a US vendor. If you want to save money, then expect your supplier to not spend more money of nice neet boxes and packaging. You can't have it both ways. When I set my prices, I consider my cost of doing business. That includes packaging.

peteten

Mar 17, 2009
I also had a shipping problem where USPS tried to ship to two other towns besides mine. I contacted eastmall and received an email right away. Their attention to their customers is top notch. Ed even sent me and email with a photo of the shipping label and it was clearly USPS's fault. It sucked because I was anxious to get the product but Ed had a replacement shipped while the other was on it's way back to China. I also had a packaging problem where my extra bottles were not shipped. Again a simple email, immediate response, and the problem was corrected. Ed even took the time to contact me on the phone to make sure he understood the problem and he could correct it properly. After I hung up the phone I received an email in hours with the order going out. Problems happen but knowing these guys stand behind their product and care about their customers is enough for me to be a long time customer with them. I wish every company would appreciate their customers like Eastmall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread