Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
E8 device
Yes I did but I really felt the headache and stomach in comfortable

Those are the first symptoms of intaking too much nicotine,(nic sick) a clear sign you should lower your nic mg/ml or vape less.

It may sound like a lot of nicotine, your body doesn't absorb much of it and vapor doesn't contain the chemicals, toxins & carcinogens that you inhale from smoldering tobacco, so vaping is a much healthier alternative to smoking.

Nicotine by itself is no more harmful than caffeine, ingesting too much of either will have unwanted side effects.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
if you are wanting to use salt nics, you can get lower levels (12, 6, 3 mg of salt nics), there's no reason to vape that high of a level if you do not have to and those levels are really only meant to be used as a one - three puff hit, not for a chain vape, to get a quick nic fix when you can't really vape.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys

I want to ask when I saw my salt nicotine juice bottle they labeled that it's has 35mg nicotine per ml ... My pod volume is 1.2 ml... So it's meaning my pod volume give me 35x1.2 nicotine or am I wrong?
totally on the point, but address that salt nic is not mean for chain vaping, nor pods, they are a safe alternative to quit smoking, also salts come in high values cuz they take out the need of nicotine in a few puffs or hits,
also so many brands offer lower levels, for example, my don juan reserve by kingcrest and ripe vapes VCT salts are 35mg, my sad boy tear drops are 28mg, so sweet,

So how the people said that vaping better??

This amount approximately about 2 packs of cigarettes
you just cant abosrve the whole 35mg per milligram, as stated before also dont need to be vaping at the beginning that much to be satisfied, a few puffs satisfy nic need! also having water or drinkable are the another things to consider!

if you are wanting to use salt nics, you can get lower levels (12, 6, 3 mg of salt nics), there's no reason to vape that high of a level if you do not have to and those levels are really only meant to be used as a one - three puff hit, not for a chain vape, to get a quick nic fix when you can't really vape.
hi !
havent see that low value nic level salt, do you have more about that "ma lady"?

Regards,

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
totally on the point, but address that salt nic is not mean for chain vaping, nor pods, they are a safe alternative to quit smoking, also salts come in high values cuz they take out the need of nicotine in a few puffs or hits,
also so many brands offer lower levels, for example, my don juan reserve by kingcrest and ripe vapes VCT salts are 35mg, my sad boy tear drops are 28mg, so sweet,

you just cant abosrve the whole 35mg per milligram, as stated before also dont need to be vaping at the beginning that much to be satisfied, a few puffs satisfy nic need! also having water or drinkable are the another things to consider!

hi !
havent see that low value nic level salt, do you have more about that "ma lady"?

Regards,
If you google 3mg, or any mg salts e juice you'll get hits. Naked 100 has a full line of low mg salts as well as other brands.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hi !

Regards,
Verdict Vapors & MEGA E-Liquids it's not stated but all of their juices are salt nic (unless they changed it)
Buy Cheap E-Juice 120 mL's, Vape Mods, and Starter Kits Online offers as low as 12mg salt nic
here is a list that they sell of salt nics from 3mg - 12mg: Nicotine Salt Juice from $9.95 | Electric Tobacconist
Mr.Salt-E carries low mg salt nics
another list of what they sell of low mg salt nics: Low-Nic Salt E-Liquids (for Subohm) | Salt Nic eJuice | Vapecentric

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
So how the people said that vaping better??

This amount approximately about 2 packs of cigarettes
Did you plan on igniting the pod like a cigarette to create 4,000 noxious chemicals, including hundreds of known carcinogens?

Seriously, though - nicotine is not what is bad about smoking. Look it up. Here's a couple of links to get you started:
Nicotine Propaganda
http://thr4life.org/index.php/2017/05/23/nicotine-not-addictive/
http://discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix Nicotine – the wonder drug
Nicotine: It may have a good side - Harvard Health
https://health.usnews.com/wellness/mind/articles/2018-07-12/is-nicotine-really-that-unhealthy

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I mix with salts, 9mg for rtas and 3mg for dripping.
i love salt for mtl, my little mtl setup rocks 35mg always, im pretty interested to try ammit RDA!

I have vaped verdict vapors and ohm vapors
i think vape wild had some too
I've moved on to diy since I'm at 3mg and less now so I make my own salt nics at 1.5ml :)
whoa, amazing i wish i could find supplies to take prodcution back and inlcuide salt, but time is not my friend now days, so thats why i use imported salts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread