The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

Discussion in 'Mister-E-Liquid' started by AlexAlebaster, Jul 24, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jsk3693

jsk3693 Full Member Verified Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Houston, TX USA
    Just a quick question, my wife placed an order a couple days ago and one of the items she ordered was intended as a proxy for Pink Lady which she LOVES. I told her to order something in the size and nic level she wanted and to write in the comments requesting a substitution as instructed in this thread. My concern is that in the order confirmation email I received their was no mention of the substitution. It says that her proxy item shipped. Now I'm sure apples to oranges would be great but it's not what we wanted. I've never ordered a "beta" liquid before so maybe this is just how it works?

If this would be better handled via PM or other means please let me know.

Thanks!

2. jsk3693

Jul 19, 2013
    Houston, TX USA
    I recently started vaping the Evod which uses the same coils/heads as the Protank and have been very impressed. At 1.8 ohms I get amazing vapor, flavor and TH. Would definitely recommend.

3. typocinnamongrl

typocinnamongrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

No worries, jsk! We read all comments and honor substitution requests. It just doesn't show up on the invoice because there is no way to change the product information to reflect the substitution. :D You should receive the Pink Lady you requested! If you ever have an issue with a substitution request not being fulfilled please e-mail us at customerservice@mistereliquid.com and we'll take care of it ASAP!

4. jsk3693

Jul 19, 2013
    Houston, TX USA
    Awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!

5. JibbaJabba

JibbaJabba Full Member

Apr 2, 2013
    PDX USA
    I'm a little late to the thread, so I'll try to recall all of the samples I've gotten

Four of a Kind - Sample I received with my first order. I was sad I didn't have a bigger bottle of it (I have a bigger bottle of it now). Delicious awesomeberry taste, mostly strawberry to me but definitely some other stuff underneath.

Pluto - Not a fan of honeydew so it wasn't for me. Had a weird chemical aftertaste too. Nope.

Saturn - Purple drank! Not a huge fan of grape, but if you are I imagine this one would hit the spot.

Apples to Oranges - Again, not my thing but it represented the flavors well. I was surprised that it smelled like real orange and apple too (instead of artificial flavors), good job on that!

Neptune - This one is a winner. Blueberry and vanilla with a bit of strawberry. Bought more of this one too.

Apple Strudel - I'm not into these concoctions that are supposed to taste like real food. All the notes seemed to be there but it was too buttery for me. I'm not trying to vape butter.

Wow, thats a lot! I didn't realize I had placed so many orders, hehe. I got Pink Lady with my last order but I haven't tried it yet. Thanks for all the samples Mister E-Liquid! I look forward to new flavors!

6. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just got an order with Copperhead included and I have to say it isn't a bad tobacco flavor at all. It's more what I was looking for when I first started vaping than the sweet crap or pipe/cigar flavors I was finding.

Now, however, since I hit my sweet spot with my Hot Cinnamon my taste is changing more in a candy direction...lol I read this would happen but it was after I'd placed my order.

I'll be using the Copperhead in the morning and with drinks, though, at least until it runs out. I purchased Rough Neck in 100% pg so I'm waiting for some unflavored vg to arrive so I can cut it. I shouldn't have ordered before coming to this forum....lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. adammg

adammg Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    USA
    Now that I know what the flavor profile is of Copperhead...I gotta say...not sure I get the name, but definitely can recongize all the flavors. To me its a Swisher Sweet Blueberry Cigar. I taste lots of honey with blueberry undertones, not much tobacco to me, its more of a Blueberry waffle flavor with syrup. That being said its still real good, I will finish the 3mls of it.

Good job MEL! Tone it down a little and it'd be AWESOME.

8. typocinnamongrl

Noted! Thank you very much for the feedback :D

9. nevin

nevin Full Member

Mar 22, 2013
    etters, pa, usa
    love the direction of some of the new samples! (H.F.C & Copperhead) Also, pluto is now my wife's favorite.

10. Johnnysb
    This message by Johnnysb has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2014, Reason: Linkspammer.
    Oct 7, 2013
  11. typocinnamongrl

Our tester flavors have officially hit the website! No more substitutions. Order away!

12. Irshred

Irshred Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond, Va
    First of all Cheers for the new samples on the website.

but just finished my first tank of the peach cobbler and wow i will have to get some on my next order. might have to take advantage of the new big bottles that you guys have on the site. on question about the big bottles though. how much longer do i have to steep hose to get it right?

13. typocinnamongrl

No additional steep time needed, Irsh! Should be fully steeped in approx. 7 days. I like the Peach Cobbler fresh personally. Definitely get more of the peach right away!

14. heroinesick

heroinesick Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Quick question, can the blue voodoo be ordered without the coloring?

15. typocinnamongrl

The flavoring we use comes blue from the manufacturer. We don't add coloring to it but unfortunately there's no option to order it without the blue color.

16. Waho

Waho Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2010
    Michigan
    Received a sample bottle of Psycho Citrus with my last blue voodoo resupply :D

0mg nic 33% VG out of a VHO Helios dripper dual microcoiled with cotton wicks at 0.7ohms on a brass Nemesis 18650 mode.

Dang this is good! My first impression was orange, but after a few more pulls there is definitely something else. I'm thinking lemon/lime. In true Mr E fashion they make a fruit flavor that won't make your teeth dissolve by being overly sweet. Very all day vapable. Not too much in the way of throat hit at 0mg, but there is a bit of a tingle in the throat. Vapor production is on par with their other juices in 33% VG out of a dual coil dripper.

If I knew this wouldn't destroy the plastic tank on my kayfuns (gotta see that juice level! =P) I'd definitely tank it up. Already gone through half of it just writing this up :D

17. typocinnamongrl

Wahoooooooooooooo! Thank you! Gotta love some Psycho Citrus. It just doesn't get as much attention as a lot of our other flavors. We thought that would make it perfect for samples :D The only downside is that it's not "tank safe" Definitely want to put this one in a glass tank, or drip it :D

18. JibbaJabba

JibbaJabba Full Member

Apr 2, 2013
    PDX USA
    Recently tried the sample of Pink Lady (12mg, 33%). Its a pretty well represented pink lemonade. Its more like breathing in the fumes of the drink mix powder than actually drinking pink lemonade though (not a bad thing, just what it reminded me of). It was good by itself, but it mixed really well with Blue Voodoo too! Keep the flavors coming MEL!

19. JesWhiteCrow

JesWhiteCrow Full Member

May 15, 2013
    Providence, RI, USA
    Not sure if this has been asked somewhere and I am not finding it, but why are the " samples " now coming at a "0" mg nicotine level?

20. typocinnamongrl

No problem, Jes. I don't think that one has been addressed on ECF yet. We did change the samples to 0mg. It's part of AEMSA requirements.

21. JesWhiteCrow

JesWhiteCrow Full Member

May 15, 2013
    Providence, RI, USA
    Ah! Ok! Was just curious as to why!

BTW! Totally in love with the new bottles! :)