Sample review thread! Share your thoughts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! Pandora is a blend of blueberry, orange cream and blackberry. Four of a Kind is strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and cranberry. Lot's of berries goin on! They're both excellent choices IMO. Flavor descriptions for the new samples will be coming to the site soon!

Can you tell us more about pandora and 4 of a kind? The website gives no description

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
Sure! Pandora is a blend of blueberry, orange cream and blackberry. Four of a Kind is strawberry, raspberry, blueberry and cranberry. Lot's of berries goin on! They're both excellent choices IMO. Flavor descriptions for the new samples will be coming to the site soon!

yum, thanks

Oxtail

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
SoCal
I got Simply Strawberry and Pandora with my Cyber Monday order and I'm really liking the flavors. They taste clean. Not overly sweet and candy-ish like I've tried from other places.

It's a bit hard to tell how much I'll like them over the long term because the samples are 0mg. I guess I'll have to order some bottles in my usual 12mg to do some further sampling. :p

Glad you're liking them so far! I promise you won't regret the Simply Strawberry if you order it at 12mg. It's a seriously awesome strawberry vape! Very fresh and not artificial tasting at all IMO Definitely one of my new favorites!

I got Simply Strawberry and Pandora with my Cyber Monday order and I'm really liking the flavors. They taste clean. Not overly sweet and candy-ish like I've tried from other places.

It's a bit hard to tell how much I'll like them over the long term because the samples are 0mg. I guess I'll have to order some bottles in my usual 12mg to do some further sampling. :p

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I'm not liking the zero mg samples either. I've got strawberry but can't vape it. Wish you guys hadn't made this change. I use to look forward to my samples. Now I'm not even opening them. To me there is a huge difference between even 6mg and zero. I would even rather pay to have the nicotine added to them. Any chance we can request the samples to have nicotine? Btw I love Mel juices and am slowly working thru the different flavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, Ladie! AEMSA requires that free samples be nicotine free as well. I apologize for any inconvenience! You're right. There is a flavor difference, but it will still give a pretty good idea overall of what to expect when ordering a larger size.

Reactions: Ladiekali

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ah its ok, i decided that i could just purchase the bigger bottles and mix with the samples. Tonight im vaping saturn for the first time and well mel juices are just somfreaking good. I have so far 8 different adv's! Ive learned if it smells good it vapes good lol and i have only had a few flavors i wouldnt order again, but they are still good.

And watermelon dream reminds me of watermelon bubblicious. Im in pure vape heaven. I cant even pick a vape for the day. I have four tanks going all day long and am seriously considering another mod so i can have five flavors in rotation threw out the day.

I quickly found to try different type of tanks... I have protankmstyle, cartotank and an rda. If i dont like a flavor i try it on one of the others and bam ill love it!

Nice! That is so true. Flavors taste so different depending on what you're using. I can't stand RY4 in a carto tank, but it's pure love in a dripper. That's what Watermelon Dream reminds me of too! Watermelon bubbalicious. Spot on :D

Ah its ok, i decided that i could just purchase the bigger bottles and mix with the samples. Tonight im vaping saturn for the first time and well mel juices are just somfreaking good. I have so far 8 different adv's! Ive learned if it smells good it vapes good lol and i have only had a few flavors i wouldnt order again, but they are still good.

And watermelon dream reminds me of watermelon bubblicious. Im in pure vape heaven. I cant even pick a vape for the day. I have four tanks going all day long and am seriously considering another mod so i can have five flavors in rotation threw out the day.

I quickly found to try different type of tanks... I have protankmstyle, cartotank and an rda. If i dont like a flavor i try it on one of the others and bam ill love it!

OK, not much activity on this thread recently. I just received an new order last week and got PomBerry as my sample (my previous order had no sample...I wanted to cry!!!! j/k) I cannot tell you enough how delish this is! Berry flavors are usually a hit or miss with me but this one was so creamy and smooth and just all around YUM! I was also so uber lucky enough on Friday to win the FB free juice contest!!!!!! So guess what my selection was?????? POMBERRY!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Thanks! You guys are the BESTEST!!!!!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I won the weekly contest and chose Vape Nectar. I am not sure why, actually. I tend to have a lot of trouble with most fruity vapes. It isn't heavy, in your face fruit but it is amazingly good and one I can actually vape all day without any problems. I received a 0 nic Pomberry sample with it and it is berry and almost sweet and tangy but not tart. Great flavor but nothing I can vape all day. My mom vapes 0 nic so took the rest to her and she is in love with it so there is a good chance she will be ordering more of it from you. I understand AEMSA requires samples be 0 nic but I think that is a great idea. Mom gets to sample and since I am working my way to 0 nic, kinda like taking the training wheels off the bike, it may give me the courage to reach that goal.

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
I ordered some batteries from M-E-L and asked for a sample. They sent me two! I tried one of them, #hashtag and I must say that I like it a lot. I definitely get the peach on the inhale and then something tropical on the exhale. I don't really taste the blueberry but that's fine. It's a nice vape just like it is. Thanks for the samples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread