Sapphire v2.0 suggestions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
shanagan, how is this, i will send oyu a sapphire that i used and still use and is at 23 to 25 fills, never modded and works as good as day one, im putting it to side, if this works for you then your original sapphire was bad, if it doesnt work for you then your vaping habbits, juice or your battery could be the cause, does that sound like plan? i cant tell much by guessing but we can see where the issue is and take it from there.

I think it's a great plan - probably the only one that would help narrow down wth the problem might be. My most recent order # was 1028748 for the shipping details.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Hey Rob- can't be for sure what is happening on your end, etc. I vape back-to-back in front of my compter a good 12 hours a day. Besides GotVapes I run GotLogos.com, intensive graphics work etc...I use my PV basically as a pacifier at times (meaning I srsly back-to-back vape my sapphire).

It just has, plain and simple, worked. No leaking, incredibly easy fill that draws a smile every time I fill it, no dry spells, burning, etc. I adored my Vortexes but this even beats them.

As Chris pointed out in another post, the condensation is sealed off from your vape in the air chamber, brilliant. The tubing is what should have been used all along in every clearo product, I just can't SEE this stuff cracking ever. I do feel warmth from time to time at the base but of course, the coil is postioned there, but its not scorching.

I actually think you are good to back-toback vape these. As far as any flooding you had we can work with you in emails, etc with your particular problem. I myself and seriously interested in how this is occuring with ya. Did you disassemble them at any time, how do you fill your units, etc...

:::butting in::: Whoa, your atty gets warm, but not hot to the touch? Mine gets HOT. Like, dry-burn at your own peril hot. I recently purchased another type of bottom coil (g4) that get a bit warm, but that's it.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
What an interesting point. So what could we be doing. Longer draws? I don't think that's it - when watching badkolo's vids, for example, I take much shorter drags than that.

have not a clue. you would think that the people not as experienced to vaping would be having the problems. just saying :vapor:

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
have not a clue. you would think that the people not as experienced to vaping would be having the problems. just saying :vapor:

I'm really looking forward to using Chris's sapphire (I bet the girls are jealous. ;)) to see if maybe it's a battery issue. It shouldn't be since my others aren't burning hot - but I just don't know. Hey, that reminds me - Chris, what juice have you been using? I've been using your choco smothered strawberry in 60/35/5, so that shouldn't be an issue either, but it is dark, so maybe?

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
I'm really looking forward to using Chris's sapphire (I bet the girls are jealous. ;)) to see if maybe it's a battery issue. It shouldn't be since my others aren't burning hot - but I just don't know. Hey, that reminds me - Chris, what juice have you been using? I've been using your choco smothered strawberry in 60/35/5, so that shouldn't be an issue either, but it is dark, so maybe?

Wish ya luck with that! hey, i got that flavor too...woot! I tried a dark ejuice and didnt have a prob.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
The more experienced vapers know what signs to look for. We've been guinea pigs before with all the new devices released within the past year.

Thanks for paving the way for us who are new :) I remember couple years back I tried and spent toooo much money on Smoking Everywhere ecig..bad and nasty. The pv/ecig world has come a very long way

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
sounds good, this way you can test it out, i used many juices, ours, dekangs, ecpure, freedomsmokes, many of them and all seem to work fine, only dark ones i tried was our 2 chocolates which worked fine, i havent tried anyone elses dark juices thought to be honest. i had one juice that was wierding out on me but its seems oily or something odd from johnson creeks and was acting wierd in the sapphire but it also acts wierd in the ce2 as well.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
I'm planning on sticking with either the choco-strawberry (which has definitely grown on me!) or some cherry tobacco from bwb. The only other vapable dark juice I've got hanging around is an ry4 ("cy4") from COV, but I'm going to keep that one for the ce2's, just in case.

BTW, seriously, thanks for the opportunity to figure this out on a tried and true sapphire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread