The SilverPlay RTA: for Clouds On-the-Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
The Verdict: Almost...

It's one step closer to rda-like experience. The flavor did improve as it produced warmer vape, but it's not quite there yet when compared to popular flavor chasing RDAs.

I'm with the school of thought that chamber volume is indirectly proportional to flavor. I find it to be true with every juice I've ever vaped, which makes tanks the preferred format for flavor, in my opinion. "Flavor chasing RDA's" is an oxymoron.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Aquaplay! That was easy. Tobeco Aqua V2 chimney and clear tank w/ silverplay base. Done!

Screwed right together, no noticeable decrease in airflow, hasn't leaked yet.

ca4ce6837869b68f0581c98ef7fc5618.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apathyzero535

Apr 24, 2015
Aurora, IL
Had to share this as it's so profound of a vape experience. I accidentally stumbled on the most amazing SilverPlay setup this weekend when about to trash my Kayfun V4 clone by Tobeco for leaking out the #16 o-ring constantly....

Zw8i3Lt.jpg

It fits perfectly on the SilverPlay deck without the small internal chimney of either device... 3mm coils... cotton wicks the full lengths of the juice channels... screw the tank down and you're all set! The e-liquid simply gets sucked vertically down on top of your cotton wick tails at the bottom deck of the SilverPlay. Vaped a tank of max VG yesterday without any sort of leaks and amazing wicking. Much better wicking that on a regular Kayfun v4 build or standard SilverPlay builds. Hell, this just took every single amazing thing about the Kayfun v4 (top fill, remove build without juice) and the SilverPlay (easy dual builds, great adjustable airflow) and combined them to make what's got to be the best all around RTA on the market. The "KayPlay". lol!

I've found my unicorn combination. (for now lol)

This setup looks amazing.
I've been trying this set up for a couple days now and I can't seem to get it right. I'm using 24g kanthal @ .3ohm but I keep getting dry hits it seems like its not getting juice down to the tails. Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread