second-hand buy & sell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooots

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, out of curiosity, is there in this forum a place to make a thread when we are looking for a product to buy ?

I'am personaly looking for a particular box mod to buy i cant find anywhere, so seems like that the choice i have left is to look for a second-hand.
But even for that, it doesnt seem that easy to find the right place.

thanks ( sorry for my english grammar mistake )

Reactions: stols001

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello, out of curiosity, is there in this forum a place to make a thread when we are looking for a product to buy ?

I'am personaly looking for a particular box mod to buy i cant find anywhere, so seems like that the choice i have left is to look for a second-hand.
But even for that, it doesnt seem that easy to find the right place.

thanks ( sorry for my english grammar mistake )
Hi and welcome,

Classified Rules - Updated Often

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello, thanks for the link.

So, if i understand correctly, i have to be able to access the second hard market, i have to be able to access this :
How To Become A Verified Member

So be a verified member ?

That is correct.
Buyers and sellers MUST be vetted before being allowed to participate.

Cheers
I
If you are having site related problems or issues, please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
20 posts is not so many. If it's a hard to find or discontinued mod, then yes, you may have to buy second hand. The classifieds may or may not be a help to you, and I know FB (not by personal experience, but I have heard it said) has several platforms for buying new or used equipment. This may also be a time where Ebay might be of use, depending on the worth of the product. Just know that many sellers on Ebay are selling clones or otherwise not using best practices for selling, so if you find what you "want" make sure you do your due diligence as far as investigating a seller, and use a method of payment where you can contest the sale if you wind up being disappointed. Good luck,

Anna

Wooots

Mar 25, 2018
20 posts is not so many. If it's a hard to find or discontinued mod, then yes, you may have to buy second hand. The classifieds may or may not be a help to you, and I know FB (not by personal experience, but I have heard it said) has several platforms for buying new or used equipment. This may also be a time where Ebay might be of use, depending on the worth of the product. Just know that many sellers on Ebay are selling clones or otherwise not using best practices for selling, so if you find what you "want" make sure you do your due diligence as far as investigating a seller, and use a method of payment where you can contest the sale if you wind up being disappointed. Good luck,

Anna

I registered into several FB group where ppl sell second hand in my country, but so far nothing
If someone have a suggestion about a good more international one, i'am down.
As for Ebay.. well sadly nothing.
Also spend quite many hours googling it, and somes site have it, but not the color / decoration i want
Well one german site seem to have exactly what i want, but they doesnt deliver outside germany - sweden, and they raised the price quite a LOT.. -_-"

And yeah i've saw site like alibaba and so having the box i'am looking for ( tho not sure they have the "color" i want since they say nothing about that ) but not sure i really trust thoses kind of asian seller tho.

What mod are you looking for? I'm curious
Noooo...please do not post what you are looking for

...kind of defeats the purpose of getting Verified to use the Classifieds eh ?

ahah, that's why i said nothing, when asked about second hand forum market just in case there was particular rule here xD

But that's the ------- -----. There, its the box mod i'am looking for :D

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Noooo...please do not post what you are looking for

...kind of defeats the purpose of getting Verified to use the Classifieds eh ?
I wasn't going to find him one. I was just hoping I had one so I could post a million pictures of it and brag about how great it is . I'm kinda evil .:blink:

• Winner
Reactions: ashuhh

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I registered into several FB group where ppl sell second hand in my country, but so far nothing
If someone have a suggestion about a good more international one, i'am down.
As for Ebay.. well sadly nothing.
Also spend quite many hours googling it, and somes site have it, but not the color / decoration i want
Well one german site seem to have exactly what i want, but they doesnt deliver outside germany - sweden, and they raised the price quite a LOT.. -_-"

And yeah i've saw site like alibaba and so having the box i'am looking for ( tho not sure they have the "color" i want since they say nothing about that ) but not sure i really trust thoses kind of asian seller tho.

ahah, that's why i said nothing, when asked about second hand forum market just in case there was particular rule here xD

But that's the ------- -----. There, its the box mod i'am looking for :D
Ahh...VooPooo Dragg.

Wooots

Mar 25, 2018
I wasn't going to find him one. I was just hoping I had one so I could post a million pictures of it and brag about how great it is . I'm kinda evil .:blink:

I wouldnt care much about you posting a millions picture of the box mod i would want to find, there is enough online XD

Ahh...VooPooo Dragg.

Yep, that's it

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
For this mod, I would not trust Alibaba unless your willing to accept what they have in stock or who they I ask to fill your order. There is no, none, zero support from them if you get something you did not want.
These folks are very discrete when they ship:
$53.14 Authentic VOOPOO DRAG X007 157W TC VW APV Box Mod - 5-157W / 100-315'C (200-600'F) / 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Wooots

Mar 25, 2018
Welcome and glad you joined.
For this mod, I would not trust Alibaba unless your willing to accept what they have in stock or who they I ask to fill your order. There is no, none, zero support from them if you get something you did not want.
These folks are very discrete when they ship:
$53.14 Authentic VOOPOO DRAG X007 157W TC VW APV Box Mod - 5-157W / 100-315'C (200-600'F) / 2*18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

lol, that was a joke, that's absolutely not the voopoo drag thing i'am looking for

guess that's because of all the "drama" with Tony and his squonk box thing that came out here ^^

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It depends which method you use and the luck of the draw, kinda. There's one mod who handles all the verification requests. I think mine took about 10 days. But, it can be worth the wait if you are looking for something specific and/or have something to sell. There are other venues however, if you can't/don't want to wait. Etc.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread