SoCal

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Start a thread in Campaigning Discussions for form letters. We'll sticky it in there for the time being.

Campaigning discussions

Thanks, Retired! I'm on it!

How should we title the thread? Anyone? Ideas? Please help!

Dear Government? ;)

Advocacy letters?

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Thanks, Retired! I'm on it!

How should we title the thread? Anyone? Ideas? Please help!

Dear Government? ;)

Advocacy letters?
I like advocacy letters. One could even put in there a step by step how to use. We could even create templates which have spaces for personal touches, like a madlib. Some of us might be more eloquent in our delivery than others and I think it important that these powers that be understand that we are serious and knowledgeable about not only the issue at hand but also how to communicate our point.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Kenna

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    We need everyone to now contact their Congressman using the form letters to push this through the House and Senate!

New CTA from CASAA. :)

CASAA: US - Take action to change to the predicate date for vapor products newly deemed as tobacco by the FDA

"CASAA will be issuing a new, strategically-timed Call to Action to support the Cole-Bishop amendment before the appropriations bill comes to a vote in the House. At this time, we are urging our members to support both of these pieces of legislation. We have updated our message to lawmakers in this Call to Action to reflect this support."

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    New CTA from CASAA. :)

CASAA: US - Take action to change to the predicate date for vapor products newly deemed as tobacco by the FDA

"CASAA will be issuing a new, strategically-timed Call to Action to support the Cole-Bishop amendment before the appropriations bill comes to a vote in the House. At this time, we are urging our members to support both of these pieces of legislation. We have updated our message to lawmakers in this Call to Action to reflect this support."

Done. I included comments on the Cole/Bishop amendment of the appropriations bill. I've also emailed the original HR 2058 and then a separate Cole/Bishop email on my own as well as sending that to the Senate Appropriations committee email :- )

TyPie

ECF Veteran
    Apr 13, 2013
    New Joisey (aka NJ)
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread