Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats what I said Zor, you are right. If I count well Crankyfuzz is the winner. I hope I count well because I dont want someone gets happy and after some mins unhappy!
Well, lets see, bardolf is the 51st post in the thread, but not actually the 51st post with the correct answer

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
holidays made me soft space :lol: Next time it will be real hard.

This whole mess actually makes me GLAD that I DIDN'T go with the masses and pick Elvis.... LMAO!!!!!

(besides, it just seemed too obvious anyway, and Imeo usually make then harder than that)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
FYI: I don't really know However, based on "Imeo's" origianl rules for this contest . . . Okay there seems to be 120 post with Elvis posted, and if there are double entries then Imeo has to delete all those that are extras . . . Then taking all the post with just that entry and not repeated need to be sorted . . . then all those post numbers get entered into the random picker and whatever number that is is the winner . . . Just a thought . . .

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
that would be nice sky. But I have an idea. I will make a contest in 2 days if you like but the winner will have to pay for the GGTS but at the half of its prize. If you all agree with this I will do it!
Okay imeo.................so Septembers contest starts in two days? :D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I thought of that too Uncle but it would be so dificult to see the double entries. It would be even more dificult than putting names instead of numbers on the hat
FYI: I don't really know However, based on "Imeo's" origianl rules for this contest . . . Okay there seems to be 120 post with Elvis posted, and if there are double entries then Imeo has to delete all those that are extras . . . Then taking all the post with just that entry and not repeated need to be sorted . . . then all those post numbers get entered into the random picker and whatever number that is is the winner . . . Just a thought . . .

that would be nice sky. But I have an idea. I will make a contest in 2 days if you like but the winner will have to pay for the GGTS but at the half of its prize. If you all agree with this I will do it!
I don't agree with paying anything in a contest... but don't let me stop it from happening if others like the idea. Just my opinion.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont have GGTS to spend Inco, I just wanted to do it because sky asked me for it. But if you dont like the idea then I will not do it, no problem. Its better for me like this as you know:)
Incognito™;4004706 said:
I don't agree with paying anything in a contest... but don't let me stop it from happening if others like the idea. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread