Seriously...What is wrong with me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunjji

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
home.comcast.net
I think that "all day" vape is an urban legend... When i finally found a flavor I loved, I vaped it now i dont care for it anymore... Now I have 4 different ones I go to through out the day/evening. Ive been on a drip kick for weeks now so its very easy to switch up. I have a box full of old favorites that I cant seem to part with. Harley (torque now) 56 used to be "THE ONE"

I can say this tho.. if its not tobbaco, its not for me. And there are LOTS of tobbaco variations or flavors out there! 3 of my 4 fav are from AveJuice and the other is Ecopure Rich!!!

Hey Lulu sweetie... I never stick to one vape.. i get sick of them easily.. i dont think we r out of the norm.. I try to limit the ones i LOVE, to a few times a day... so i dont get sick of it. I have a arsenal o juices that i switch all the time.. that is why i love to drip :)
hugs & love to u hunny

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
Hey Lulu sweetie... I never stick to one vape.. i get sick of them easily.. i dont think we r out of the norm.. I try to limit the ones i LOVE, to a few times a day... so i dont get sick of it. I have a arsenal o juices that i switch all the time.. that is why i love to drip :)
hugs & love to u hunny

Thanks everyone for the relies!
That's the problem Missy, I haven't found any that I love and the ones I do use are just tolerable to just OK. Either way the ones I vape are still better tasting than a cigarette. Just want to find the one that I love or even just enjoy.

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
I guess it all depends on what you like in every day life.
Do you like sweet flavors, or savory, do you like light, or heavy flavor.

I still put menthol in my personal mixes, my favorite being a lemony menthol mix. I love citrus! I have only just made a mix without menthol in it.

Perhaps you would benefit best with mixing some on your own. Flavors are dirt cheap (1.40 at perfumersapprentice.com), get a kit and play with some flavors that appeal to you. Perhaps your all day vape is a personal thing and something you need to mix for yourself.

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
I guess it all depends on what you like in every day life.
Do you like sweet flavors, or savory, do you like light, or heavy flavor.

I still put menthol in my personal mixes, my favorite being a lemony menthol mix. I love citrus! I have only just made a mix without menthol in it.

Perhaps you would benefit best with mixing some on your own. Flavors are dirt cheap (1.40 at perfumersapprentice.com), get a kit and play with some flavors that appeal to you. Perhaps your all day vape is a personal thing and something you need to mix for yourself.

I'm a big diy'er, I have tons of flavoring and mixing stuff. I bet I have thrown out over 1/2 of everything I've made :(
I just got more nic juice in so I'll keep cooking!
BTW I would love the recipe for your lemon/menthol. I like citrus flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread