Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Is Drew Santa? Is there any other explanation?

I placed an order, 4:45 pm Friday. I got my package TODAY. Drew is in Jersey, as we all know...and I'm in Phoenix for the time being. Little back story:

I got my Mom hooked on e-cigs (excellent) and had been sharing all my supplies with her while I'm visiting. Well, didn't realize how much we were going through until it was too late. Before my package came, I (we) had less than a ML of liquid. And it wasn't even Nhaler liquid (ew). I was almost in tears. I emailed Drew for a guesstimate, and he forwarded my tracking info. Sure enough, I received it this afternoon. Amazing!

Now, I don't see myself going and picking up a pack of analogs whether I run out or not, but that was scary! My attitude was pretty scary too, hahaha.

I ordered 6 30 ML bottles...should be good for a while, LOL.

Yay for Drew! :thumbs:

Oh and today is my 60 day anniversary! How fitting. Woohoo!

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
He is good like that.. many packages this week from Friday showed by Monday.. ups I think has been moving thinh=gs a bit faster ecause of xmas.. but I am sure that will slow up this week with upcoming holiday onslaught!

Actually it usually picks up a little or stays about the same with packages but not so much the regular letters because usually they hire a ton of seasonal help for parcels..and priority mail even more so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread