• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SF Bay Area group now exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~kerri

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
San Francisco, CA. USA
Hey bro, can you spare a cigarette? LOL just kidding!

I got to the point where I wouldn't light up a smoke on the street unless I was ready to hand them out.

Yeah, they used to gather like flies the minute I stepped out my door- Now they just look ever so confused at the blue light and the vapor...

Oh, and for the record it's "sister":D

~kerri

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
San Francisco, CA. USA
I'm not unfriendly or anything, but fkall I do get tired of explaining e-cigs to peeps in public. Makes me want to go back to my Smoke Everywhere!

I don't go out too much, but when I do--usually Deluxe on Haight or Boom Boom Room--only because I know the owners, so I feel more at home.

Does Jay let you vape in the deluxe? if so- meet up for little minsky's maybe? (wait- are they still doing that there?)

Guess I'll use the new group here as my excuse to actually register and start posting.

Checking in from (lower) Nob Hill.

Been playing with my 901 at the Hydeout (my gf works there) for the last month (even converted a few of the other regs), but that was with the owner out of town for the month - figure it's about time to make the pitch to him so I can continue not having to step outside twice an hour for a smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread