• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SF Bay Area group now exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
It has been quiet. Actually, I rarely login to ECF anymore...but still vaping! Not sure of any vape friendly joints, though.

Where are all of the bay area people??

ice
Working overtime, babysitting grandchildren, taking care of Mom, taking a cryptography class online (HARD!)

I'm in Cupertino. I tend to vape in smoking areas, unless I forget it's in my hand and unconsciously vape in a store. My inclination would be to picnic in a park. But I could start experimenting with vaping at outside tables at one-of-a-kind coffee shops and see if I find a friendly one. Maybe I should stop by Coffee Society (across from De Anza College) after I listen to my crypto class and vape my X2 with the stealth cap off?

My house is a disaster area or I'd suggest a few of us get together to dial into the CASAA meeting this afternoon. 4:30, what an icky time to drop everything and go indoors!

Hanging out at Tasty Vapor is definitely fun, and Geoff and Ramilya put together a great VapeMeet at their place a few weeks back where I got my first VV mod. Love those guys. :)
I've found a few vape-friendly bars, they're fine with vaping on the deck at Beer Revolution in Oakland, and I'm good friends of the owner of ChurchKey, a little craft beer nook in North Beach, and so far the folks at Portal (Which has a great beer garden overlooking Lake Merritt) have been cool with me vaping outside too. I'm thinking about putting together maybe a beer-and-vape tasting event at Beer Revolution on Sunday afternoon, Nov 4th. I put together an open fb group for any of you Bay Area folks who like the bookface: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaVapers/

gardnerd4me

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Oakland
Welcome back gardner4me!
FYI, Tasty Vapors is located in the Embarcadero Cove in Oakland. Open Saturdays too. I'm not affiliated with them but nice to have something within driving distance to pickup essentials.
Here comes the rain! :)

Thanks Alamedean, yeah been there twice already. Going back next week with my brother since I just gave him my ego starter kit. Gotta get juiced up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread