• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Not much, just thinking about going to bed. How was the "dry" wedding reception? Did ya sneak in your own?

It was a good time, but dry like an old ladies...nevermind.. well my ol' lady, father-in-law and myself made a pit stop at his (FILs) house and threw back a few glasses of bourbon before the reception. So it turned into a win!

Sent from my Galaxy to yours, with Tapatalk 2

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
It was a good time, but dry like an old ladies...nevermind.. well my ol' lady, father-in-law and myself made a pit stop at his (FILs) house and threw back a few glasses of bourbon before the reception. So it turned into a win!

Sent from my Galaxy to yours, with Tapatalk 2

A lil bourbon can help a lot! Glad ya had a good time!

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Just left the fun job,.......just a word of advice, don't get maple flavor on you the smell sticks with you for hours

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Maple, huh? I love the taste of maple....have thought about trying maple waffle liquid, but didn't know if it would be any good. Have you tried it, keg?

Kegger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Omaha
Maple, huh? I love the taste of maple....have thought about trying maple waffle liquid, but didn't know if it would be any good. Have you tried it, keg?

I have tried it but I cant really say too much here on the forum about our products

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
no I have not, but I haven't dealt with many extracts at all

There are so many flavors I have wanted to try, but was afraid of wasting money on a bottle of liquid I might hate....now that I diy it is a lot cheaper to make a 3ml or 5ml bottle of liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread