• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Share your experiences, Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarFreeMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bellevue, NE
Found the issue the issue, I tried to do too much cleaning and used a small toothbrust on the coil, it shifted it and it was pushed against the liner, moved it off the liner problem seems to be solved.

Ah, yep. That could do it. I wonder if that little cup is even necessary. If I ever get around to recoiling one, I'll leave that out and see how things go. The only reason I can think of for it to be there is to keep the coil from shorting on the sides. It seems that could be taken care of with a little attention to detail when the coil is installed. Guess we'll see.

Kegger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Omaha
I agree...prefer winter over summer on the whole, but like certain summer Olympic events.

You're aware that there's no cotton candy right?

Its ok, I'm more of a funnel cake guy anyway.

Just to rant, I hate the they moved the nebraska state fair to grand island. I went every year, now it is just inconvenient to do so.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Its ok, I'm more of a funnel cake guy anyway.

Just to rant, I hate the they moved the nebraska state fair to grand island. I went every year, now it is just inconvenient to do so.

Yep...go to the ne. One myself...for work...and don't like the G.I. thing myself....

No cotton candy....no funnel cakes....you feelin me?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Yesterday i received a package from madvapes, and it struck me that I haven't "stalked the mailman" for MONTHS.....
Starting diy was the best thing I ever did. I didn't realize how much time I spent "chasing the d-liquid" dragon. I also spend a lot less time in the forums looking at all of that.

Having said that....I need to put in a couple of "big" orders.

Need nic....and amber or cobalt bottles....going to nic it big time.
Need certain flaves(dk tab/555, ???)
Need AP.....YES..NEED AP(right pitt?...tell me i REALLY need AP)
Need some cules.....

Need $$$.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread