Status
Not open for further replies.

seanluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hazleton, PA
So this is what my wife is rockin:
A NY Giants Mini Saber with an AW IMR 18350 and a LR boge carto in a Clear Leo Phiniac tank. Switching to a SR SLB atty when she's rockin her Varible Voltage pass thru. ( And before you ask, yes we have serious marital conflicts during Superbowls! LOL)

Blue Ice Explosion Custom Swirl Saber with an AW IMR 18490 batt and a kick set at 9 working A Jumbo 2.5 ohm drip atomizer with a twisted ocean wave drip shield and tip. She can pull her kick and battery out and goes right to the Variable Voltage pass thru without changing anything.

She almost exclusively vapes Snow from Bluemist. But changes it up sometimes with Summer Watermelon from AltCig, Massive Chocalate Mint from AVE (she was a girl scout and this tastes just like thin mint cookies her favorite), Pink Champagne from Bluemist, and from Atomic Vapors she enjoys Lime Reaction and Lavolta Lemon.

She really had a hard time quitting analogs. She tried a couple different mods and kept craving analogs. She kept saying "It's not the same!" It wasn't until she got her saber, that she really and truly started enjoying vaping and gave up the analogs. Only a saber gave her the satisfying vape she craved from the analogs. So Big Thanks to Sir Lawrence for designing a top notch, top performing product, that finally got my wife off analogs completely. Our 8 year old son Thanks you as well and said he wants to give you a big hug! He calls our sabers our "misters" and is so happy his mommy and daddy don't smell like smoke anymore and neither does our home!

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
I love the goose neck, ace!

Thanks sean. Ever since I got the goosenecks my wife calls our Sabers the "lazy makers" 'cause it takes so little effort to vape. Combined with Sir Lawrence's super-sensitive touch switch, our Sabers basically vape themselves :thumbs: :laugh: And we are reaping all the benefits, LOL!!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I'm using a 3.7/6volt saber with a kick(set at 8.5) and an AW IMR 18490. Pushing an Ikenvape LR (2.0) platinum carto in a Phiniac Tank filled with RY4.1 from Bee Liquid(a local shop).

l.
i was wondering where you were getting the Ikenvape LR (2.0) carto. I have been looking into other options from boge 2.0 LR. Is your phiniac the reg size tank or the XL. How does the size of the Ikenvape compare to the reg size boge carto?
Thank You

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
i was wondering where you were getting the Ikenvape LR (2.0) carto. I have been looking into other options from boge 2.0 LR. Is your phiniac the reg size tank or the XL. How does the size of the Ikenvape compare to the reg size boge carto?
Thank You
I picked them up from Ikenvape.com(but their closed for maintenance now). My Phiniac is the regular size with ss caps. The carto fits perfectly in it with only about 1mm sticking out. Now, I don't have any Boges on hand to compare, but I'm pretty sure they are the exact size.I believe Boge is the manufacturer on this particular carto but built to Isaac's specs internally(but can't say for sure).

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Nice find Ace!! The only Saber I have ransported is "Racey" my mini. She has her own holster made to fit her perfectly, along with a 10ml bottle of joose and a backup 18350. It was made over at Serenity Gear. Here's a couple of pic's:)
img8424x.jpg
img8892xk.jpg

Now I need something for "Bree":facepalm:
("Crema" is a stay at home Vape:laugh:)

Gorgeous holsters reminicent of Keith Richards ring, years ago Richards put out a Cd that came in a cool black anodized aluminum with a cast of his skull ring. Beautiful.
By the way that drip shield is gorgeous too. I suppose you had it custom made too?

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Gorgeous holsters reminicent of Keith Richards ring, years ago Richards put out a Cd that came in a cool black anodized aluminum with a cast of his skull ring. Beautiful.
By the way that drip shield is gorgeous too. I suppose you had it custom made too?
Thanks anavid, The holster is custom made by Serenity gear.com. They make the holsters to fit perfectly!! They ask what mod you have, and if they dont have it, you give them the necessary dimensions and the stich it together. The custom part about this was the side car for the 18350. The already have the option for the juice side car. Then they stamped the ST and added the skull to complete the look!! I'm sort of a custom buff:blush: The dripsheid is just a black cut hex from Empire Mods(the originators)

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
You all know the idea Tat_skull had for me a while ago... To make a Mini Saber Touch VariVolt!
Well, his idea has caught on. I've made a few since then. Here is the last one that was shipped yesterday.
It has the Passthru built in, so it's great for at your desk or in your car using one of my AC Adapters... (12v or Adjustable)

MiniVVKnurled1.jpg
MiniVVKnurled2.jpg

Do you all think I should now make these a regular on my site?

seanluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hazleton, PA
My bud crispysaturn is a rebuidible nut Tat. He also was rockin one of My vv sabers today, and loving it. Hit him up, he's a great dude and should totally help you out. He's the guy I borrowed the ody off for the picture. You'll see him on my friends list. The only thing I don't like about him is he's a steelers fan. :laugh:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
My bud crispysaturn is a rebuidible nut Tat. He also was rockin one of My vv sabers today, and loving it. Hit him up, he's a great dude and should totally help you out. He's the guy I borrowed the ody off for the picture. You'll see him on my friends list. The only thing I don't like about him is he's a steelers fan. :laugh:

Maybe I'll hit him up, I need some input on wicks. I picked up 2 of the Smoketech Vivi rebuildable tanks, and 3 rebuildable atty's for less than a dollar more over 40 buck's for all 5:w00t:

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
Hiya Moon Dwellers. :) Here's a little something I wanted to share. My wife used to ocassionally misplace her juice, so I came up with a solution: a lanyard from Lighthound that hangs the bottle around her neck. It has a detachable clip so she can remove the bottle when needed. It sure has helped keep that tasty juice close at hand. Now she wears it nearly all the time. :thumbs: Here are a few pics of it in action.
J-23.89.jpg J-23.90c.jpg J-24.552.jpg

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
That's a handy little item there ace, what is it exactly? Link?

Here is a link to it: Lanyard Supplies, Page 2
It is a simple lanyard with a string connector. I attach the juice bottle with the string connector and away we go! There are also little skull lanyard beads that you might like.

They even have glow-in-the-dark lanyards and beads! Might be fun with your new ghost :w00t: Mine too!!

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Ok Moon Dwellers, been playing with a new toy:blink: A smoketech Vivi Rebuildable tank. It's something I would not recommend to anyone that wants to use it as it comes at this particular time(let them make changes first!!) It worked great for the first tankful, but then it had severe wicking issues. I am at this moment modding it into a Genesis, and we'll see how that goes. If you are a modder(or wanna give it a try) it is a good starting point for the price though!

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Well, I did it, I modded the Smoktech Vivi Rebuildable Tank into a Genesis style:w00t: After drilling a couple holes, cutting a screw, making a wick, and wraping a coil, I can now Highly recommend this accessory to anyone that has an interest in a rebuildable(just not as comes in the box):thumbs: It has a very good price for a starting point, and it is VERY easy to mod. Only hard part is wrapping a coil to desired resistance, so to cut this corner and make it simple, I just use it on my "kicked" Saber. Just wrap it and let the kick adjust to desired heat, simple:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread