chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
You put out a signal to cat radar.

He's beautiful. I almost got a flame point but we couldn't work out transportation. He got a good home anyway.
this guy might be looking for a home Anise. I could work out transportation ;)

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
@Ricky Vapes You must be a very strong person to have endured so much to still have such care and compassion in your heart for all creatures. I really admire that. And you never sound angry. I pray your compassion and kindness comes back to you tenfold.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
totally. I have also seen first hand what mold can do. Do not hope for the best with this Ricky. And you can probably make the landlord pay for the move.
Yea I know it’s not good. My landlord said mold isn’t as bad as people make it out to be ha he says everyone’s carpet has mold under it out this way.

So dumb... I bet his family’s house doesn’t have mold and has a lock on their doors.

He decided to put a new handle on our sliding glass door a week ago since our other one was broken. Still worked just was missing the wood from the handle I I had to pull on the metal piece sticking out that the wooden handle used to be in. Still locked and everything. Now he put some small one on that has no lock on it. I had to cut a piece of wood to put in the track to use as a lock.

But yea he knows tenants are the ones with no negotiating power the housing crisis around here is terrible. Just no where to rent. So I’m stuck here

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
0A94BBD3-DD3B-4020-AE0A-AFDB4836191C.jpeg
92AA917B-BF73-475C-850C-B107B0E52466.jpeg
A2C40AD4-76AE-41ED-A2C2-B8D595C5F553.jpeg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
New porch cat. Flame Point Siamese. With a four inch tail. I cannot tell if he has his jingle bells or not. I started to raise his tail to look and he got very mad. He is not feral but he can be not very nice. Someone must have told him I would be his solution and I suppose I will. First thing will be to see if he is chipped. Then a trip to the vet to remove the jingles if they are there. He cannot come in because he is def a dominant male and Joe would be scared of him. I cannot even let him in my garage for the rainy weather because it is a brand new garage and he might spray in there :facepalm:
I had a bed for him on a patio chair but now with the rain here I had to figure something else out. I made a bed inside a tote. Made it last night. He never went in. Tonight I sprinkled cat nip in it and he went in, rolled around and played and is now fast asleep in it.
View attachment 864385

What a beautiful Bruiser ! :wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Porch cat, now named Archie, eating dinner and the nest I made him that includes a heating pad. It is supposed to get down in the 20's here the next couple of nights. The nest is just a tote turned on its side, cat bed inside with heating pad under the bed. Tarp around it. Watch me set my new house on fire over keeping a cat warm. Hope the heating pad thing is safe to do.
porch cat Archie.jpg
porch cats nest.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Porch cat, now named Archie, eating dinner and the nest I made him that includes a heating pad. It is supposed to get down in the 20's here the next couple of nights. The nest is just a tote turned on its side, cat bed inside with heating pad under the bed. Tarp around it. Watch me set my new house on fire over keeping a cat warm. Hope the heating pad thing is safe to do.
View attachment 864599 View attachment 864601

Please make sure he has a way to not be on the heating pad...even on low they can get too hot :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Classwife he says he would love to live in Florida if you are looking for a good looking red headed guy. He says he knows where he could hitch a ride

Oy !
Even with a year long introduction process it would fail here...Louie is a single cat for sure.
(Not very happy with him about that too ! )

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 864599 View attachment 864601

Archie is extremely well looked after, thanks to you. He is gorgeous :wub:

And no, I don't think he'd handle the swim to NZ ;)

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    image.jpg
    Two baby bunnies died today:( I got home from work and discovered them. me and my mom were so upset. One pink one Got buried under hay and smothered. I think the other grey one just looked thin and weak. I ran out to get milk but she died in my moms arms.

Bottle feeding the other two and they Are looking healthy. I feel so bad for not keeping them in the crib thing i made for them. The one was buried so far under hay I had to search them the other just looked like it wasn’t getting feed.

Keeping them with me and feeding them. Got some soft nesting fluff for them and gonna be their momma now.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    View attachment 864609 Two baby bunnies died today:( I got home from work and discovered them. me and my mom were so upset. One pink one Got buried under hay and smothered. I think the other grey one just looked thin and weak. I ran out to get milk but she died in my moms arms.

Bottle feeding the other two and they Are looking healthy. I feel so bad for not keeping them in the crib thing i made for them. The one was buried so far under hay I had to search them the other just looked like it wasn’t getting feed.

Keeping them with me and feeding them. Got some soft nesting fluff for them and gonna be their momma now.
    Oh no. I have read somewhere that baby bunnies are very fragile and they often die. Please do not blame yourself. You are doing a great thing.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Please make sure he has a way to not be on the heating pad...even on low they can get too hot :)
    Yes he can just walk off of it at any time. He is not caged. It is under a cat bed anyone and I have felt several times and there is hardly any warmth penetrating through the bed. I am worried that the heating pad is one of those that turns itself off after awhile. Hoping for the best for Archie

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread