Shipments Clearing Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

quester

Feb 13, 2009
Galveston, Tx
No hardware with my order from Eastmall, just 200ml of liquid.....and it's on its way ;)

Inbound Out of Customs, April 17, 2009, 5:54 am
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, April 15, 2009, 2:14 pm,
ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, April 15, 2009, 1:27 am,
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, April 14, 2009, 8:51 pm

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California
Ok, well I'm completely confused as to the logic that customs uses when checking packages...

I have 4 packages sitting in customs... two have been there since the beginning of the month. The third one arrived last week and according to tracking has been released. The third package had 10 bottles of juice and a 901. One of the first two packages was just cartridges (pre-filled).

You would think if anything was held it would be the 1st and 3rd.

Here's hoping the other two are released some time this week :(

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Ok, well I'm completely confused as to the logic that customs uses when checking packages...

I have 4 packages sitting in customs... two have been there since the beginning of the month. The third one arrived last week and according to tracking has been released. The third package had 10 bottles of juice and a 901. One of the first two packages was just cartridges (pre-filled).

You would think if anything was held it would be the 1st and 3rd.

Here's hoping the other two are released some time this week :(

Mine have been zipping right through. My Ruyan Direct packages are marked "Toy Gift Box" on the paperwork. I think Customs is just sliding them through.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
yep mine came today also from HeavenGifts , ordered last saturday , arrived this saturday .... not bad from China , i'm about to go make another order , ha ha ha

You sound like me. lol

I ordered 5 spare 4075 atomizers on Friday, and, on Sunday, I found myself ordering a 5-pack of the Ruyan #1 disposables.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
You sound like me. lol

I ordered 5 spare 4075 atomizers on Friday, and, on Sunday, I found myself ordering a 5-pack of the Ruyan #1 disposables.

you know , i was wondering about those... they say it's 120 regular cigarettes... now if i have learned anything it's that usually these claims are far from the truth...

how to they really stack up?

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
you know , i was wondering about those... they say it's 120 regular cigarettes... now if i have learned anything it's that usually these claims are far from the truth...

how to they really stack up?

I really, really like the Ruyan disposables. I've gone through 3, to date. They've had great life, for me.

I gave my dad one of the first disposables, and he's used it sparingly for the past 3 weeks (and it's still working).

Mine normally last close to a week or more, with fairly consistent use during the evening. Mind you, I wasn't using it exclusively, but I used it as a nice way to wind down in the evenings.

I highly recommend them.

Well, One of my now 5 packages in customs arrived in the form of a letter from Health Canada. Same as all of the other letters people have been receiving. Item not allowed in because it is an unapproved drug. Contents will be sent back to the seller. This order contained: 2 boxes of carts (901), a 103, and 2 bottles of liquid (placed in March), arrived second week of April. This is not the big order still in customs from the 5th, but I'm sure I will get a letter about that one as well.

I would like to say that the lady I spoke with at Canada customs (vancouver), was very nice. She is aware of ecigs, and the impression I got is that she did not feel they were "BAD"... but the fact that they were not approved yet (yes, she said "yet") meant they could not come into Canada. Cut and dry!

I asked "What if I was to order zero nicotine flavors". Her response was "That is a good question. I see they come in high, medium, low and zero"... then a long pause... and then she said "Oh, but the device itself is unclassified, and at the moment is considered a delivery device, so it would still not be allowed". I did not think to ask "No, what about just the liquid itself", until after I got off the phone :(

It was a very short conversation (15 minutes at most), but it went much better than I thought it would. I was expecting them to interrogate me, ask me where I bought the items, what was in them, and then threaten to destroy the product. It was not like that at all!

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
It was a very short conversation (15 minutes at most), but it went much better than I thought it would. I was expecting them to interrogate me, ask me where I bought the items, what was in them, and then threaten to destroy the product. It was not like that at all!

They won't interrogate anyone. They already know where the products are coming from, and what is in them. You should have asked her "when did Canada become a communist nation?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread