Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I have had a shipment being held by Customs since the 7th of April. I have had at least a dozen shipments from out of the country since January and this is the first time a shipment of mine has ever been held this long. It has now been a week and I am starting to get a little worried. The shipment is from the UK. Has anyone else had anything held up lately? If so how long and did you try and contact anyone?

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I have had a shipment being held by Customs since the 7th of April. I have had at least a dozen shipments from out of the country since January and this is the first time a shipment of mine has ever been held this long. It has now been a week and I am starting to get a little worried. The shipment is from the UK. Has anyone else had anything held up lately? If so how long and did you try and contact anyone?

I have a shipment coming from Canada. 8 days now, and no tracking information from the Canadian PO, except that it was received from the supplier. I ordered from vapordrag, who went out of business, so I can't contact them.

A second shipment coming by Hong Kong Express. 5 days on that, and no information yet. USPS just says "Foreign Acceptance"

I'm worried as well.

I am very happy (?) to find this post... I have two large orders that I placed at the end of march sitting in customs... and I have no idea wth is going on with them. I have 2 more orders on they way. All 4 orders contain juice, and I'm a little worried that something is wrong. Like the first poster said, until now I have had no issues at all... orders usually fly through customs in under 24 hours.

Should I be worried? or patient?

Terrie

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Kansas
I have a $500 bulk hardware order that's been held up in U.S. Customs since March 21.
I have not been contacted by anyone about it. The tracking number still just says that my package is being processed by U.S. Customs. At this point I've pretty much lost hope of ever seeing it.

But in the meantime, I have recieved several small packages from China with no problems at all. So, I don't think you really need to worry much about small packages, just large bulk orders.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I am very happy (?) to find this post... I have two large orders that I placed at the end of march sitting in customs... and I have no idea wth is going on with them. I have 2 more orders on they way. All 4 orders contain juice, and I'm a little worried that something is wrong. Like the first poster said, until now I have had no issues at all... orders usually fly through customs in under 24 hours.

Should I be worried? or patient?

I don't want to start you worrying, but how is the Canadian Ban affecting orders coming in? I'm worried because I have an order coming *out* of Canada, and I've heard nothing in over 10 days.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Well this thread is making me nervous. I just ordered from Bestecig. This is the first time I have ordered from out of the country. It's going thru EMS. That's ok right? Oh my, shouldn't have read this thread. :0

For what it's worth... This is the path my order from bestecig took, delivered yesterday. Would be nice to know what really happens in customs.

Arrival at Unit, April 14, 2009, 9:24 am, SALEM, OR 97302
Processed, April 14, 2009, 8:41 am, SALEM, OR 97303
Processed, April 14, 2009, 4:38 am, PORTLAND, OR 97238
Inbound Out of Customs, April 12, 2009, 5:12 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, April 10, 2009, 3:20 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Foreign Acceptance, April 06, 2009, 5:00 pm

jcoppers

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
U.S.A., California
4-11-09 order posting
4-13-09 Handed over to US Customs
And from the US Postal service site today...
Your item cleared United States Customs at 11:28 AM on April 15, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Doing a little happy dance, Hang in there, I am sure your stuff will make it too.

Ordered from Eastmall, will let you all know what the box says when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread