Shipping method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
Hi all, I just placed my first order for some things from LF in the US on late Friday. I was wondering if anyone knew what method of shipping they use? From what I can gather on the forums it's through USPS but does anyone know if it's Priority or just FC?

I'm guessing it ships from Cali, just want to know when I can expect the goodies to arrive.

TIA!

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
I think they use priority mail via usps obviously. Being in the same general area, my orders from them took maybe 3 days tops. They ship fast and the gentleman who I believe is named Ty is great to deal with as well.

Great, can't wait to get my hands on the Riva 510 and tank system I ordered!

P.S. ......in Bears

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
You can see a tracking number for your order under My Account (once it is packed and assigned a number - no longer "checked out").

Then you can stalk the (not so trustworthy) USPS progress notifications, and like most of us, have the package in your hands before it ever shows it leaving San Diego!

Got my order today (the Riva Carto deal) - now, to turn around and probably close out my cart with the T stuffs in it... how long could I possibly wait, after seeing a few posts here about those who have them in hand. Oh my!

I don't think I'll be needing to spend money on hardware for over a year... however, at this rate, how can I possibly stop? They've got me hooked!

Last edited:

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
You can see a tracking number for your order under My Account (once it is packed and assigned a number - no longer "checked out").

Thanks, I did see the area for it but since mine hadn't been packed yet there wasn't anything there. So I thought I'd throw a post up on the forum to see what method they use to ship. I don't usually stalk the deliver person, but I do like to have an idea of when I'll be getting something, prob just little OCD. I did just got the email a few min ago saying it was shipped. Can't wait to try it out!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
First class for orders under $25 (before shipping)
Priority for orders of and over $25

Usually we process within 24-48 hours. We are a little behind on account of ego-t stock hitting the site after work Friday, while you all had the whole weekend to order! 2x the orders I was expecting! I will be putting in some serious OT for you guys this week.

Also, rumor has it Cappuccino VG 30mls, taste like burnt popcorn. Not a bad flavor, just not burnt popcorn. I will investigate further. Until then, if you have been searching for that elusive burnt popcorn flavor, this is it.
(I'm not joking. Dead on. With that microwave popcorn butter flavor and all)

Blah blah blah

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Also, rumor has it Cappuccino VG 30mls, taste like burnt popcorn. Not a bad flavor, just not burnt popcorn. I will investigate further. Until then, if you have been searching for that elusive burnt popcorn flavor, this is it.

Blah blah blah

Ha! I wonder if the smell stays in the house for days afterward, too? :p

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL
First class for orders under $25 (before shipping)
Priority for orders of and over $25

Usually we process within 24-48 hours. We are a little behind on account of ego-t stock hitting the site after work Friday, while you all had the whole weekend to order! 2x the orders I was expecting! I will be putting in some serious OT for you guys this week.

Thanks for the clarification on the break points for the shipping choice. Mine was def over the $25 and was shipped out by you guys on Monday. Thanks for the effort to get it out quickly with what seems to be a surge of orders for the tanks. This will be my first 510 (Riva SE Black) and I ordered the tanks cone addy since I might as well give that a go too. Can't wait to try it, especially with all the rave reviews of both the tank system and the Riva SE recently in the voltage thread.

PC_Clone

Dec 28, 2010
Chicago Area, IL

Blah blah blah

Ha! I wonder if the smell stays in the house for days afterward, too? :p

Funny story about microwave popcorn: The place where I used to work had a ban on using the office microwave for popcorn. The CEO was prone to random proclamations, he enacted this ban because the office kitchen area was outside his office door and he was sick of smelling the popcorn that the receptionist used to frequently make (and she didn't burn it either).

After that ban it was an ongoing office joke if someone had a strong smelling lunch (or when discussing dumb decisions at the company), someone would quip "careful or I'll get the CEO to ban that food next."

It was quite fun to see the faces of a new employee when you informed them as part of their welcoming that they shouldn't make any microwave popcorn and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread