Shipping Status Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So, did these in fact ship? According to Amanda, mine went to the PO on Friday, but I have yet to see the shipping status change.

If you were one that got your strata/simplicity shipping notice early last week (I think it was Tuesday) all those shipped out Monday evening 3/17 about 530pm give or take, so your tracking should update within about one business day. On very rare occasions as some members can attest to, the tracking doesn't update until it's delivered, but that's rare.

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
I think I shipped through 1843X something, so very close, will be going out shortly for you then!

My simplicity 18350 order is #18427 w/ no notice yet. Amanda did say mine is the first order included in the next batch which was to be finished Friday, 3/14 & would likely ship Monday, 3/17. Nada. I'm closing in on week 7! It will likely end up being my favorite 18350 mod if it's built as well and works as well as my PS 14500. BUT 90% of the use I have in mind for it is with the Strata. I just seriously hope that doesn't take as long to get out. Even though the Simplicity is easily my favorite mod (on paper, in pictures & in hand) I'd certainly consider canceling the order if it weren't for the Strata.
Super-T really does seem to have a niche market. Every review pretty much gushes over the quality. Add to that it is an in-house USA made product offered at half the price of many other mods & you have a product in a league of its own.
I don't think many folks realize that we're still very much in the dawn of these devices. Thousands of people every day are newly exposed to the potentials of vaping. There are probably hundreds of machinists in the US alone who would jump at the chance to make neato little mechanical tubes. They just haven't been exposed to these devices yet. Sooner or later there will be plenty of avenues to scratch the shiny-itis itch.

I can say that even after this long wait and three misleading time frames so far on a single order these will probably not be my last Super-T purchases. Like I said, Super-T currently is the only company, really, that does what they do. But I won't buy another unless the device is ready to ship.. whether that be direct from Super-T or from a dealer.

Sent from a tiny keyboard using Tapatypo.

Last edited:

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
By the way folks, I'm going to offer some clarification about USPS and their tracking.

Through extensive talks with USPS management (the postmasters), I've been informed that FIRST CLASS packages are technically not trackable. They carry no insurance and no guarantee of the 3-5 business days. When they receive First Class packages, they do NOT get scanned immediately, nor is it their policy to scan them immediately.

PRIORITY MAIL; however, once they receive them, they MUST scan them immediately and start the clock of their 1-3 business day delivery. They come with $50 insurance included and of course tracking.

At the end of the day, if you're purchasing something of value, then you should NEVER gamble with First Class shipping. Always go for PRIORITY!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
My simplicity 18350 order is #18427 w/ no notice yet. Amanda did say mine is the first order included in the next batch which was to be finished Friday, 3/14 & would likely ship Monday, 3/17. Nada. I'm closing in on week 7! It will likely end up being my favorite 18350 mod if it's built as well and works as well as my PS 14500. BUT 90% of the use I have in mind for it is with the Strata. I just seriously hope that doesn't take as long to get out. Even though the Simplicity is easily my favorite mod (on paper, in pictures & in hand) I'd certainly consider canceling the order if it weren't for the Strata.
Super-T really does seem to have a niche market. Every review pretty much gushes over the quality. Add to that it is an in-house USA made product offered at half the price of many other mods & you have a product in a league of its own.
I don't think many folks realize that we're still very much in the dawn of these devices. Thousands of people every day are newly exposed to the potentials of vaping. There are probably hundreds of machinists in the US alone who would jump at the chance to make neato little mechanical tubes. They just haven't been exposed to these devices yet. Sooner or later there will be plenty of avenues to scratch the shiny-itis itch.

I can say that even after this long wait and three misleading time frames so far on a single order these will probably not be my last Super-T purchases. Like I said, Super-T currently is the only company, really, that does what they do. But I won't buy another unless the device is ready to ship.. whether that be direct from Super-T or from a dealer.

Good morning Archman! That order numbers were just off the top of my head, and 18427 is in the batch I'm boxing right now. It'll even ship today as it's the first couple in the batch. We'll send you out tracking today via email.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update:

- Working on Simplicity Units and Simplicity Stratas now through order # 18480 should see tracking numbers within the day and we'll be shipping them over the next couple of days. As an indicator of where we are, we are about 75% through the orders of these with this batch.

- Working on through 16745 (orders through August 15th)_on ELA units and you should get tracking tomorrow on those. The light at the end of the tunnel on these is getting very close, as we only have about 60 left after this batch!

- Assembling ELA Strata's now. ELA strata's and ELA combo stratas (combo orders are ones who ordered a Simplicity or P+ Strata and a ELA Strata) Will start shipping as soon as Friday.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Update:
Working on through 16745 (orders through August 15th)_on ELA units and you should get tracking tomorrow on those. The light at the end of the tunnel on these is getting very close, as we only have about 60 left after this batch!
Assembling ELA Strata's now.

Now that's what I am talking about. :thumbs:

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Good morning Archman! That order numbers were just off the top of my head, and 18427 is in the batch I'm boxing right now. It'll even ship today as it's the first couple in the batch. We'll send you out tracking today via email.

No notice today! Make that four misleading ship dates so far. I'm not trying to be rude at all. Just sayin! I really look forward to the day when I can post how much I dig my PS 18350. As far as my Strata goes I reckon I shouldn't hold my breath... It's only been two weeks & a day since I ordered!

wesweswes

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
london
No problem wes, we apologize for missing the estimated wait times by a long shot, we'll get you refunded.

once again, thanks for the prompt response:), i was about to get strung by the balls by the mrs!
dont let the best machined gear on the market "go down" without respect for customers and yourself..... get a proper job team!!
best of luck
wes

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
once again, thanks for the prompt response:), i was about to get strung by the balls by the mrs!
dont let the best machined gear on the market "go down" without respect for customers and yourself..... get a proper job team!!
best of luck
wes

I know what you mean. My wife's anxiously/patiently waiting on her Simplicity. Looks like it's getting closer, if'n they're up to 18480, her order is low 185xx, so her time is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread