Shipping time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'll chime in on this.

No, there hasn't been much of a holiday for me. An insane amount of orders have been pouring in, which I appreciate, but it's also slowed me down a bit. What used to be 10+ orders a day, has turned into 30+ order a day, which makes a huge difference.

What used to take me hours to turn around, pack and ship, as my business has more than doubled, so has the amount of time that it takes me to get things done. I am cranking them out as fast as I can.

USPS Priority Mail Tracking Numbers

These have to be the most worthless things on the planet. They serve as little more than notification that you have something that's been processed on your behalf. Because USPS rarely EVER updates their database to reflect accurate information.

BUT, if you did get tracking info, at least you know, something is on the way out the door.

Paranoyed

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
I ordered from Geoff at 10:30 est on monday night and had my package in my mail box on Thurs. It made it all the way to Indiana in two days. I have been very impressed with the service but I gotta say the damn tasty flavors are what will keep me coming back. Any ideas on a good mix for plain menthol?

P.S. The butter finger is amazingly accurate.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
What used to be 10+ orders a day, has turned into 30+ order a day, which makes a huge difference.

Just wait until it's 300+ orders a day... on second thought, don't wait-- better line up some help now while you have your nose above water.

Because as good as your juices are, you are going to need it!
The last bottle of tobacco I got was incredible!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay, just to mash the bulk of the small orders OUTTA HERE, those are pretty much caught up to the 1st, however, there are a BUNCH of order, including orders for 10+ Doublers that are backed up from the 31st. I do apologize for this. I'm waiting for a couple of sources to get me flavorings in that I ran out of. Lorann's was kind enough to call me not only to let me know they HADN'T shipped my order yet, but was kind enough to remove items that the were out of and have no idea when they'll be back in stock.

OMG!!! I need to sack these creeps like a bad habit.

Suffice to say, there are a few key flavors I'm waiting on that I"ve had to source from elsewhere. This stuff WILL get out of here. My wife has been generous enough to help me for 16 hours today.

TV got MOSHED over the holidays! I appreciate the business, but it has clearly pointed out, I need to hire extra help here.

Still, rest assured, I'm still bashing orders out. I have 60 packages waiting for the mailman tomorrow. HAH HAH. Hope he's wearing his Depends.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I kinda figured this would happen. Not that it is nessisarily a bad thing, but after placing my orders, made three review videos, and referred a few of my friends, I'm just glad to have been a part of the startup of a company that could get bigger than JC. And keep Geoff awake 23 out of 24 hours a day. :p

Geoff, you may want to consider advertising on my forum as well. I find that there are a few that browse there that don't come by ECF as much anymore.

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
Just to give you all a bit of a tip. :)

If you order a doubler and get the PG flavorless variety at $15.00.. Vape it slow and kick yourself.

It's called a bottle of PG, and you can buy it from Geoff for $7.00 in the Misc section. :D

Is this first-hand knowledge? Is your ankle bruised right now?????? :rolleyes:

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Is this first-hand knowledge? Is your ankle bruised right now?????? :rolleyes:

No, not at all. I bought 3 bottles of PG from Geoff before the massive price increase of a buck. I saved a massive $3.00 and I used that to buy the large iced coffee at Dunkin' Donuts today instead of the medium sized I always get. :p

While window shopping, I just happened to notice tonight in the doublers section that he lists unflavored. I went into his support chat tonight to give Geoff an unmercifully hard time about it :D (and also to congratulate him on his success), but his wife answered the support chat and I had to behave myself. :oops:

TV is a great company to deal with, and they're family with the PV community. And it is so clear that Geoffs mission is to give the BEST juice at the BEST price you can find. :thumbs:

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Given the turnover for other custom made liquids, Geoff, you could have delays of up to a week and I'd bet dollars to nic that you'd have no smaller a customer base. Though surely having a stack of waiting orders rather than getting them put away right off is stressful too.

It's just that -- I've been hugely pleased with how fast I've gotten my orders, but seriously, sleep is important. ;)

Hope you find good help on the admin end of things!

Ghalenlee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Manchester, CT
No, not at all. I bought 3 bottles of PG from Geoff before the massive price increase of a buck. I saved a massive $3.00 and I used that to buy the large iced coffee at Dunkin' Donuts today instead of the medium sized I always get. :p

Yes, the massive price hike is sure making me rethink this whole vaping thing. If I don't go back to analogs and keep vaping, I might have to skip that Drunkin Dognuts coffee.

While window shopping, I just happened to notice tonight in the doublers section that he lists unflavored. I went into his support chat tonight to give Geoff an unmercifully hard time about it :D (and also to congratulate him on his success), but his wife answered the support chat and I had to behave myself. :oops:

TV is a great company to deal with, and they're family with the PV community. And it is so clear that Geoffs mission is to give the BEST juice at the BEST price you can find. :thumbs:

I absolutely wholeheartedly agree. As I said in another thread, I think I'm in love... :wub:

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Given the turnover for other custom made liquids, Geoff, you could have delays of up to a week and I'd bet dollars to nic that you'd have no smaller a customer base. Though surely having a stack of waiting orders rather than getting them put away right off is stressful too.

It's just that -- I've been hugely pleased with how fast I've gotten my orders, but seriously, sleep is important. ;)

Hope you find good help on the admin end of things!

This is so true. Custom liquids take time. Don't frazzle yourself trying to get them out the door in a day. Honestly, tasting the products I have now, I'd have no problems waiting a week or two (or more) for delivery. It's worth the wait.

I'd rather wait a month for gourmet flavored juice, than 2 days delivery vaping juice that you fell asleep in the vat while making. 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread