Shirt Pocket Carrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grim_piper

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Wyandotte, Michigan
Hi, I just got the Vapor4life in the mail today(very impressed), charged up the batteries and have been vaping away with great enjoyment. Quick question:
Is it a no-no to carry the e-cig vertically as I would a pen in a shirt or coat pocket? I know the case is the main carrier, but for around the house, will tipping it up cause leakage?

Jeremy386

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
San Jose, CA
I carry mine in my shirt pocket at work. Be careful leaning over, I've had mine slip out of my pocket a couple of times. No damage thankfully. Be careful carrying kids though. Managed to push the button while holding my son. Didn't know I had till the atty got really hot, still haven't gotten the burnt taste out of that atty.

firemarshal2

Dec 28, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hi, I just got the Vapor4life in the mail today(very impressed), charged up the batteries and have been vaping away with great enjoyment. Quick question:
Is it a no-no to carry the e-cig vertically as I would a pen in a shirt or coat pocket? I know the case is the main carrier, but for around the house, will tipping it up cause leakage?

I carry my 510 and PCC in my shirt pocket everyday with no problems! Makes it easy to pull it out, take a couple puffs and drop it right back in :cool:

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
You could get one of leaford's lanyards. They have special holes for the manual button (if you have one), tip, etc. It's been getting great reviews.

I use my Leaford Lanyard every day. It's real handy - I can stuff it inside my shirt if I don't want it hanging down, never have to worry about losing my PV or having it fall out of my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread