• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shops in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroicon

Oct 14, 2013
Michigan
While not a complete list, Here are some shops in Michigan.

1. Esvapes – Southgate / juice / mods / Starter Kits / Lounge
  2. Great Lakes Vapes – Ypsilanti / juice / Starter Kits
  3. Sycodrops – Lavonia / Juice / MODS / Starter Kits
  4. Vaporcraft – Clawson / MODS / Starter Kits
  5. Metro Vapor Plus – Taylor / Juice / Starter Kits
  6. Boosted Vapor – Clinton Township / Juice / MODS / Starter Kits
  7. Vapor Blunt – Birmingham / Juice / Starter Kits / Lounge
  8. Ahlusion – Swartz Creek / Juice / MODS / Starter Kits / Lounge

Please add to it...

rmtt23

Moved On
Aug 11, 2013
Downriver
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

gisforgirard

Nov 26, 2013
SE Michigan
esvape is AWESOME if you haven't been there yet, you need to stop by, they have a vape lounge where you can taste all their flavors for free w/ free wifi and coffee...

also:
Puff Puff's tobacco @ Eureka & Reeck has mods, juice from NW Vapor, great lakes vapor and others, & starter kits

AND if you're a local and want to try every store...

there's a store @ dix by value world that sells juice & starter kits,
12219 Dix Toledo Rd, Southgate, MI / "Penelope's Resale"
the guy is super cool and has the absolute smoothest hitting, best tasting, best performing juice for any carto/clearo @ 18mg I have ever tried... make sure to stop by and ask for Ed

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I have been to 2 of the Wild Bill's locations. At one, I complained about the high prices for everything and the clerk gave me the employee discount....still quite high priced though. It's still good to have them around in case of an emergency.

I googled, found they have 48 locations in Michigan! Here's the link: http://www.wildbillstobacco.com/locations

• Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I have been to 2 of the Wild Bill's locations. At one, I complained about the high prices for everything and the clerk gave me the employee discount....still quite high priced though. It's still good to have them around in case of an emergency.

I googled, found they have 48 locations in Michigan! Here's the link: http://www.wildbillstobacco.com/locations

Yes I was in on Black Friday and a "Big" 20% off sale. Considering the prices were more than double of even other B&Ms it was a real joke. It is the ER for me as well or just drop in for amusement. The staff is Vape Dumb as well.

mikeyrush

Moved On
Apr 13, 2010
westland,MI
  • Deleted by classwife

Wulfie

Moved On
Aug 24, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
  • Deleted by classwife

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
Found this brand new shop, Vape Selectat 32437 Ford Rd in Garden City (west of Venoy, 48135)

They now have 3 lines of juices, including one "Flavorz" from Purebacco USA made up North in Gaylord.

In hardware, lots of Innokin and Kangor, and more on the way in (like I say, they're new & just got their sign ;))

Prices are very reasonable! (even compared to many on-line vendors)

For example: MVP is $60, vv3 I think was $42, mini pro-tank was $13, coils pretty much 5/$8 across the basic bottom coils, i16 atty was around $6.

Nice selection of ego bats & starter kit options!

This is one of the important things I was looking for, in terms of being able to refer potential converts to.

The other is knowledge!

Mikey knows his stuff, but, unlike most tech-heads, he seems to be able to communicate with newbies. ;)

Looks like Vape Select is off to a very good start!

Last edited:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Found this brand new shop, Vape Selectat 32437 Ford Rd in Garden City (west of Venoy, 48135)

They now have 3 lines of juices, including one "Flavorz" from Purebaccko USA made up north in Gaylord.

In hardware, lots of Innokin and Kangor, and more on the way in (like I say, they're new & just got their sign ;))

Prices are very reasonable! (even compared to many on-line vendors)

For example: MVP is $60, vv3 I think was $42, mini pro-tank was $13, coils pretty much 5/$8 across the basic bottom coils, i16 atty was around $6.

Nice selection of ego bats & starter kit options!

This is one of the important things I was looking for, in terms of being able to refer potential converts to.

The other is knowledge!

Mikey knows his stuff, but, unlike most tech-heads, he seems to be able to communicate with newbies. ;)

Looks like Vape Select is off to a very good start!

I can highly recommend the Flavorz by Joe Butterscotch! Thanks for posting. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread