shorty drip tips and postage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibbu

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Denver, CO, USA
Hi there! I just placed my first order with GotVapes and have a couple questions.

Based on a video of the shorty clearo I wanted a couple of shorty drip tips but couldn't find them, even with the search engine. I'm guessing they're discontinued?

Another site let me have regular USPS shipping with $2.00 insurance. Can you do that? It's not a deal-breaker, just a few pennies; I chose Priority.

Have you ever considered a page for discontinued products? It could save the customer a lot of time trying to find a product listed in another product's description ... what the heck is a FLüXomizer??? LOL

Thanks for reading this, and you have some very coolie products! :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
There ya go - lol, thanks keela- yes its called a budgie...they are in stock...

According to Wiki
A FLüXomizer is the original brand name of the original and initial product rolled out at GotVapes back at the end of 2010. It was referred to as the CE2 Clearomizer by other sites but since GotVapes introduced it for an exclusive period of time in the USA it became known as the FLüXomizer.

Interestingly the FLüXomizer is a name created by the brother of Chris Olic (badkolo). He actually came up with the name FLuX. Gotvapes added the 'omizer' to it.

The FLüXomizer had great success and still has many fans. Due to a problem with MiT on GotVape's last order of this and the up and coming alternatives in the clearomizer field GotVapes decided to drop it from their product line, essentially moving on. The FLüXomizer may one day come back in another incarnation - that being a top coil with the same success and idea of an inexpensive disposeable fixed coil top coil in the vein of the PHOENiX BCC.

Thank you very much.

;)

Hi there! I just placed my first order with GotVapes and have a couple questions.

Based on a video of the shorty clearo I wanted a couple of shorty drip tips but couldn't find them, even with the search engine. I'm guessing they're discontinued?

Another site let me have regular USPS shipping with $2.00 insurance. Can you do that? It's not a deal-breaker, just a few pennies; I chose Priority.

Have you ever considered a page for discontinued products? It could save the customer a lot of time trying to find a product listed in another product's description ... what the heck is a FLüXomizer??? LOL

Thanks for reading this, and you have some very coolie products! :)

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Oh... look!!... the Budgies come in PURPLE:

1205690786budgie.jpg

Jibbu

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
Denver, CO, USA
Thank you everyone for the info and the laughs!

I wish I'd known about the budgie before I ordered, though. I like the black one. I'm not very fond of all the metal in tanks and clearo's these days. Black tips are getting boring, too. But I'm absolutely thrilled with the colorful stuff I ordered.

Wish I could afford to order a whole lot more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread