Status
Not open for further replies.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Hey guys. I started vaping again back in May 2013, and haven't looked back since. I started with a few ego twist batteries, a kanger pro tank, some cartos, and an evod.

I've been through tons of clearos, and now I can't stand them. They are inconsistent at best, and I can hardly ever get them working like I want.

Right now I'm using an MVP2.0, with 2 IBTanked carto tanks. That is the best setup I've found thus far, out of everything I've tried. I have a kayfun lite clone on the way, and I'm hoping for good results.

Basically, I just want a nice, stable mod and delivery device. I want something that will be easy to use, easy to set up, and will deliver powerful, full vapor, with an intense and full flavor.

Should I go ahead and invest in a REO + RM2? I'm seriously considering it, based on all the positive feedback I keep hearing.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
No question, a Reo with an RM2 is fabulous - all the flavor of dripping without the fiddliness! I use both my Reos and cartotanks on another device and love them both for different juice - I can't stand clearos:p If I had more Reos I probably wouldn't even use cartotanks LOL

You use Reos and cartotanks on another device? What other device?

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
+1 for the Reo with an RM2. Amazing vape, easy to build and great flavour. I did drill out the airhole on my RM2 though, cos I like a more airy vape. Plenty of different options too, so you end up with a device that's slightly different from the next Reonaut :laugh:

You won't be disappointed with the Kayfun either, I've got a few of this style atty now - vaping heaven. With a cotton nano/micro-coil, you can't go wrong. In fact their that efficient you may find you need to go to a lower nic juice :D

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Sure some have, but it limits your builds so most pull it out.

That is kind of confusing at first.
It boils down to a no as an answer to the question asked.

But on the other hand, it means a yes to the more relevant question which is "Can one use a kick in the Reo".

At least if one can use a kick in a Reo you know you have the option for VW if you want.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Thank you all for such quick responses!

I decided to get a reo mini , with an RM2.

My second iClear30 (the ONLY clearo I like) just arrived today, along with my kayfun clone, and 50ft of 30g kanthal. I'm going to order the reo mini + rm2....and I'll be ALL set.

One more question - what cotton should I use for my RM2? I've only rebuilt evods and pro tanks, all using 32g kanthal and 2mm silica.

I've heard cotton balls from CVS?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

But on the other hand, it means a yes to the more relevant question which is "Can one use a kick in the Reo".

At least if one can use a kick in a Reo you know you have the option for VW if you want.

I kicked my grand (had to scratch off some finish for the ground to work and stabilize it with a pencil eraser). In the end, I took it back out as I find it's just as easy to tune the coil for the vape I want (the RM2 is that easy).

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

My second iClear30 (the ONLY clearo I like) just arrived today, along with my kayfun clone, and 50ft of 30g kanthal. I'm going to order the reo mini + rm2....and I'll be ALL set.

One more question - what cotton should I use for my RM2? I've only rebuilt evods and pro tanks, all using 32g kanthal and 2mm silica.

I use cotton balls and that cvs cotton like rope stuff. cant remember what they call it. sterile cotton bandage or something. not the gauze. But cotton balls work fine for me and have been for many months.. cheap too.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com

You won't be disappointed with the Reo. Which colour option will you go for ??

The cotton balls from CVS are what a lot of people on here use (being in the UK though, I can't get them). You can even take apart a Q-tip and use the cotton from that. Personally, I use some cotton make up removal pads (stolen from the Wife :laugh:) - as long as it's unbleached and untreated you can't go wrong.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago

The kick will limit your builds to 10 or 15 watts max depending which version of kick you use. More importantly a Reo shipped today can handle coils 25 - 30 watts without modifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread