Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Lots of great vendors out there. Some are less than great.

The owner/manager of Vixen Vapors has earned my respect and admiration after I became aware of an instance where he put his customer's satisfaction above his own bottom line. I won't go into specific details, so please don't ask. It's not that interesting anyway. Just a logistical error with some unpleasant results. But he made it right.

If you can send any business his way, please do. We need to support guys like this.

Edit: If bringing this up here is inappropriate, I apologize and will accept my punishment as deemed necessary.

Last edited:

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
When he first opened up I had major issues with his site and my tampabay roadrunner email being incompatiable. Many hours of troublesooting through emails, and several hour long phone calls later... The issue was finally resolved. Needless to say, he went way out of his way to make things "right" for me as well... Your right Tripp, he's great guy. :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Lots of great vendors out there. Some are less than great.

The owner/manager of Vixen Vapors has earned my respect and admiration after I became aware of an instance where he put his customer's satisfaction above his own bottom line. I won't go into specific details, so please don't ask. It's not that interesting anyway. Just a logistical error with some unpleasant results. But he made it right.

If you can send any business his way, please do. We need to support guys like this.

Edit: If bringing this up here is inappropriate, I apologize and will accept my punishment as deemed necessary.

I would be glad to use a Vendor with such a recommendation! Thanks!

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'd buy from them if they had any juice that I liked. I ordered like 8 juices when they first opened & wasn't too impressed. It is good to hear about vendors that go out of their way for customers though.

Jason, from Vapor Renew/Flavor West/FucCancer/DIYJuice has went out of his way over 20 times for me......always blending up exactly what I want. He even donated 10, 30ml bottles of juice for the first Houston Vape Meet that I organized. Yep, i'm forever loyal.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I'd buy from them if they had any juice that I liked. I ordered like 8 juices when they first opened & wasn't too impressed. It is good to hear about vendors that go out of their way for customers though.

Jason, from Vapor Renew/Flavor West/FucCancer/DIYJuice has went out of his way over 20 times for me......always blending up exactly what I want. He even donated 10, 30ml bottles of juice for the first Houston Vape Meet that I organized. Yep, i'm forever loyal.

That's great to know about Jason. Thanks for sharing that info, Jen.

I, myself, haven't tried VV juice yet. When I do get around to trying them, I'll let them steep for at least a couple of weeks like I do with all my juices now. I've learned not to write off a juice when trying it fresh out of the mailbox. There have been a few that were horrible at first and then pretty awesome 2 or more weeks later.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
Its always nice to hear of vendors doing stand up things for their customers. If anything it gives someone who hasn't tried them an idea of what to expect. And if in the long run the person doesn't walk away as happy as the person who suggested in the first place - the only thing lost is the money they spent (I would hope people woulnd't foolishly order wads of stuff from a vendor they've never dealt with before).

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Well we all know REO Rob is the most stand up guy out there.

But Rob at LiquidXpress is a great guy that will take all the time you need if you have an issue.
I've talked with him several times on the phone and at vapefest. He's just a great guy and believes in his customers being 100% happy. He has replaced a thing or two that I screw up too. Thats above and beyond IMO.

Then there is Cheryl at Cherry Vapes :) She does a fantastic job with customer service.
One of my black cannon DTs still had a bunch of plastic flashing stuck in the hole of the tip.
I didn't notice so when I did my 10 drops to soak the juice was just sitting halfway down the tip
When I took a hit I got a mouth full of juice and the 306 popped from being dry.
I sent her an email so they were aware of the problem with clogged drip tips from mfg.
I told her it didn't need any action on their part because I cleared the tip with a drill bit.

Two days later a new cannon ... and a new Cisco 306 atty arrived in the mail. (was back when they carried Cisco attys)
(I didn't even buy the original atty from them)
That's just great service IMO.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Vixen Vapors was one of my first juice vendors. I did the shop around thing and tried many many other juice vendors. At the end, I found myself coming right back to Vixen Vapors. I love their juice. It tastes clean, fresh and delicious.

Dale, has some great juice and great customer service. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread