Show me your tats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
nice shading... and I like that elemental background!

Here is a picture I took of my Touchwood Mini when it landed that included most of my arm with the healed colors. I go back again to have my elbow shaded & colored as well as the Bees finished on the 21st.

20131228_Touchwood-Mini-01.jpg

Thanks James. After talkin to 7 different tattoist and that design sitting on my desk for 6yrs, i finally found an artist that got me excited about what he would do with it. i gave him artistic freedom to change it how he likes, as long as he kept the tiger traditional japanese style. I can't wait for the next sitting to finish it up!!!

Thats a good lookin design on your arm. Very serene!!

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Thats a good lookin design on your arm. Very serene!!

Thanks, I showed the artist a photo of my wife's wedding bouquet (Sunflowers and white Hydrangea), said I wanted something from inner wrist to elbow mostly on my inner arm. To be based on the bouquet for highlighting some Honeybees (had one already wanted 2 or 3 more)... I think he nailed it.

I've got some more planned for later this year / early next year for the rest of my arm spilling onto my chest & shoulder blade. Next up, my artist is turning my wife's thigh placed grey scale shark / sunken ship into part of a full color marine life leg (a nautilus as the main focus on the lower leg).

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
You all are going to regret getting tattoos. It's important to not try and look like a rebel. That's a form of conformism. It's important to be a rebel.

OMG you are soooooo right! Why didn't someone talk me out of this foolish attempt at self expression... :rolleyes:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I don't think I've ever posted this.

There was a contest to win a Lexi. My submission was the concept art for the tattoo, with the agreement that if the mod was given to me that I would get the tattoo. Seems a bit extreme for a mod, but I had blank space on my leg and I have one of a small handful of nivel Lexis.

Scott Mann

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Duluth, Georgia, United States
29521_431680776634_7392390_n.jpg

Graduation from college, after a rough high school, and rough start from college. Tried to figure out what to do with myself, finally decided on a career path, and got the phoenix to symbolize rebirth.

Out of hte Georgia posters in this thread, where do you guys get your ink? In the market for a new half sleeve, but struggling to find and artist i like, thats not $300 per hr.

Reactions: RedhatPat

X.250.MRS.B.X

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
aga8umeq.jpg

Here is my koi. It's not finished but soon. I want to get another one on that arm. I had a bad fall off a horse in july and broke a vertebrae in my back. When I fell I scrubbed my arm against the wall and have a nasty scar I want covered. When I get that one done I will post. I have a giant addiction to ink :D

sent by my samsung galaxy by rainbow unicorns and fluffy bunnies

Reactions: RedhatPat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread