Show me your tats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Obligatory chart that gets posted in every tattoo thread on the internet...

Tattoos_Explained_By_Location.jpg

Ree Bell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last edited:

Ree Bell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My stuff was done by lyle tuttle in 67-68 prior to going over seas to the land of military payment certificates (MPC).I am sure not many know his name or his work but was one of the pioneers and a real good friend back then..

congrats on wearing a badge of honor from one of the greats!

I work in the industry so I get it completely!

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
congrats on wearing a badge of honor from one of the greats!

I work in the industry so I get it completely!

awesome,I get asked all the time about my tats and who did em.I mention his name and they go who? where does he have his shop,I want one.I kinda tell em to get in the way back machine and head for frisco and climb the stairs..LOL Thank you Ree..

Ree Bell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would kill to have a coffee and a vape and hear some of your stories! Tattoos are permanent marks in time that we carry with us always.
I had the pleasure of meeting Philadelphia Eddie at a convention a few years back it was sooo awesome. I love the old timers, their stories, and most of all their photos! If it weren't for them I wouldn't be doing what I love today. (I'm a piercer)

Also, I forgot to say: "Thank you for your service!
That goes for all the military folk out here!

@ding

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
5th and final session on my arm piece yesterday. My elbow will likely be swollen another couple days.
20140226-session5.png

My wife has a session booked on 4/1 to start her Nautilus and Seahorses (full color, full leg to blend into her grey scale sunken ship & great white shark thigh piece).

Reactions: RedhatPat

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
My stuff was done by lyle tuttle in 67-68 prior to going over seas to the land of military payment certificates (MPC).I am sure not many know his name or his work but was one of the pioneers and a real good friend back then..

People who know a little about the history of tattooing know of Lyle Tuttle. A good buddy of mine sports a lot of Tuttles true old school goodness.

And my own brush with tattoo greatness: I have one tattoo Paul Rogers did in 1986. Probably one of his last...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ding
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread