Show Off Your Stabwoods Thread

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I forced myself to watch Jai Haze's review of the Thor so I could get a good long look at it in action, and I'm relieved to report that I can say no to it. There's just too much gold, and I truly do not like gold. If I'm going to spend that much money, it should be on something I can love completely. Or at least more than 80 percent.

Well that’s probably a good thing then!! You definitely need to love it to spend that much money. :thumb:

I’ve never been a big fan of gold either but the past year I’ve been trying to venture out my comfort zone. I even purchased a gold Polar mod!!! I couldn’t use it for a couple of months though ha ha!! And then a PINK Thor!! If you knew me at all you’d say I would rather die than have a pink anything lol!! But I also bought pink fleecy pants for Christmas ha ha! :p

My therapist is very happy with my “growth” lmao!! Now if I would just leave my house once in awhile she would consider me a success! But it ain’t gonna happen :nun:!!

But then it just started to grow on me and I’ve been totally into and buying RBAs to matchy lol!!

You’ll find something else soon ani:thumbs:

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Reactions: stols001

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Well that’s probably a good thing then!! You definitely need to love it to spend that much money. :thumb:

I’ve never been a big fan of gold either but the past year I’ve been trying to venture out my comfort zone. I even purchased a gold Polar mod!!! I couldn’t use it for a couple of months though ha ha!! And then a PINK Thor!! If you knew me at all you’d say I would rather die than have a pink anything lol!! But I also bought pink fleecy pants for Christmas ha ha! :p

My therapist is very happy with my “growth” lmao!! Now if I would just leave my house once in awhile she would consider me a success! But it ain’t gonna happen :nun:!!
:thumbs:
But then it just started to grow on me and I’ve been totally into and buying RBAs to matchy lol!!

You’ll find something else soon ani
My problem is I only have Zenith tanks--mostly stainless, though a couple black ones--so that influences my choices. If Innokin made a Zenith in a gold that matched the Thor, I'd jump.

Hey, I barely leave my house, too! Can't tell you how happy I was this morning to get a call informing me that my dentist appointment this afternoon had to be canceled. Gave me that snow day feeling.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
RcIHy45.jpg

Andnobodyknows

Feb 16, 2019
When you consider that the -regular- version of this mod eclipses the price of basically everything in this thread, its exclusivity just as important; and the added value and lack of availability of having it done in stab: the thread could now die in peace.
Yes sir it was the single most expensive mod I’ve ever purchased. Hell my gepetto was cheaper than this. But it’s my unicorn. Now the next bb I’m after is the black ultem.

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
When you consider that the -regular- version of this mod eclipses the price of basically everything in this thread, its exclusivity just as important; and the added value and lack of availability of having it done in stab: the thread could now die in peace.

You could always start your own thread : Expensive Mods for Showoffs ;)

• Agree
Reactions: ZombieBob

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Reactions: Nailz

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m still on hold with buying the Dani stabwood. For $500 or a bit more I can have a custom stabwood made for me with a DNA or Yihi board.

In the meantime I bought a second EOS II. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I do. I thought it appeared too boxy but it’s not at all. The 1st version is but the second has wonderful smooth curves to it.

Knowing how difficult it is to find these mods after being discontinued even though they’re Chinese mass produced has made me to double up AT LEAST on the mods I like.
A3ECD7F1-15C0-4807-ACFA-F782AC0D14D2.jpeg
12BDC562-4569-4A2A-B4C1-E1B2B64A6F1D.jpeg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Which model is this and RDA? The colors are lovely. A bit of polishing could make those colors pop!
The mod is a Shenray clone of the Armor squonk mod,and the rda is a Wotofo Profile.I polished it up a bit with micro mesh but didn't keep at it for too long haha.

Reactions: Fidola13

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    How’s this Ohmsium working out for you? If you ever want to sell it ...!!! They’re impossible to find. You really lucked out with the timing!

Honestly not even used it yet, my company closed its doors, so been travelling all around the US doing job interviews and living out of hotels, and I wanted to spend some time sanding/polishing it, but hoping in a few weeks things will settle down for me and can spend time with it.

Users who are viewing this thread