The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Show us your Ali'i!

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Shel, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. r1pple

r1pple Full Member Verified Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Florida
  2. r1pple

r1pple Full Member Verified Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Florida
    My bad, I double posted

3. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    boy this thread sure got quiet:?:

4. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
  5. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
  6. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Hi Ryan,
    Sorry to hear all that happened and will miss you and the great mods you have made. I have one still..!
    PS: Hope better things happen for you and your family soon!

7. Pete54

Pete54 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    Clearwater, Florida
    Well we're losing one of the best vendors, and two of the finest folks around. I wanted to share a quick story about Ryan. I sold one of my Journeymen to a friend of mine to help him quit smoking. He called me a few weeks ago and told me that it had stopped working so I explained how to get in touch with Ryan. Last night I went out to dinner with his brother (who also owns a Journeyman) and he told me that his brother sent his unit in and Ryan explained to him what was wrong and that he'd get it back to him shortly. When he received his Journeyman, working good as new, he was stunned to find out that not only was he only charged $10 (including shipping) but Ryan had included three new atty's as well. Ryan and his dad were, and always have been, more concerned with customer satisfaction than making a quick buck. They will be missed and I just want to say ..... THANK YOU!

8. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    that is so cool . i hope you post it in the main thread too so Ryan can see it:)

9. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    I tried several time to order the elusive vv ali'i to no avail,I don't have the required ninja net skills to score one of these.A friend was gonna order back in july and I was not gonna be available to try,so I asked if she could snag one for me.Success!,order was made and I was a happy camper!Two weeks later,some scumbag stole Ryan's stuff and put everything on hold.Not a big deal,Right?Well,as most know by now Ryan(kaji)closed up shop and refunded any outstanding orders,DAM!I ain't getting one after all.BUT somebody cancelled their order and a purpleheart spine and endcap with maple doors vv was available,WOOT!Like the direct tv ad,"I jump in it" and it looks better than I
    expected,Photo evidence below.Ryan,If you read this,Good luck on any future endeavors and I hope the scumbag that took your stuff gets his,and soon!

View attachment 48110 View attachment 48111

10. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    way to score AZ:)

11. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
  12. Slot-Tech

Slot-Tech Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    California
  13. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    i love that one slot-tech:p

14. Dillinger

Dillinger Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Mountain View, CA
    Does anyone know if Ryan & Father have any plans to continue their outstanding work? I remember hearing about the unfortunate theft, but I became busy after that and haven't been around on the forum for any news. This is horrible if the Alli'i is discontinued forever. Mine's been going strong for a year now, but I might have to start babying it instead of being careless all the time. At this point I can't function without my Alli'i vape.

15. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    pretty sure they are completely done

16. potholerepairman

potholerepairman Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
    Things change , hopefully things can come back at some point.If its in his best interest to not do the r&r for a while wish him well and salute his great inventions in every way.thanks ryan.

17. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    a koa refurbished by an awesome ecf member:wub:[​IMG]
    and now this one is mine too:thumb:[​IMG]

18. lrd3

lrd3 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2010
    n.j
    very nice tiff... i wish i could have gotten a strieght 3.7 before Ryan closed up shop....
    i loved my VV ALI'Is but found myself using my jm more often due to the fact that im not digging vv anymore really...

19. StraightV8per

StraightV8per Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    Sanford, NC
    hello, i am a recent Ali'i VV owner, picked one up out of the classifieds and LOVE it, will post pics of it later today. I do have a question for you Ali'i vets, i have a set of cartomizers that i am using and love and they have slots cut out in the threading as opposed to the pin holes just above the threading. I have found that the cartos with the slots in the threading work better for me than the ones with the pin holes. Does anyone know what they are called and where i can get them. The ones that i have with pin holes don't work with the ali'i, once i screw it in its like the pin holes get covered up and i can't take a drag at all.

20. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    don't know the answer to that. I'll bump to see if someone else does

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.