Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
Well we're losing one of the best vendors, and two of the finest folks around. I wanted to share a quick story about Ryan. I sold one of my Journeymen to a friend of mine to help him quit smoking. He called me a few weeks ago and told me that it had stopped working so I explained how to get in touch with Ryan. Last night I went out to dinner with his brother (who also owns a Journeyman) and he told me that his brother sent his unit in and Ryan explained to him what was wrong and that he'd get it back to him shortly. When he received his Journeyman, working good as new, he was stunned to find out that not only was he only charged $10 (including shipping) but Ryan had included three new atty's as well. Ryan and his dad were, and always have been, more concerned with customer satisfaction than making a quick buck. They will be missed and I just want to say ..... THANK YOU!

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
I tried several time to order the elusive vv ali'i to no avail,I don't have the required ninja net skills to score one of these.A friend was gonna order back in july and I was not gonna be available to try,so I asked if she could snag one for me.Success!,order was made and I was a happy camper!Two weeks later,some scumbag stole Ryan's stuff and put everything on hold.Not a big deal,Right?Well,as most know by now Ryan(kaji)closed up shop and refunded any outstanding orders,DAM!I ain't getting one after all.BUT somebody cancelled their order and a purpleheart spine and endcap with maple doors vv was available,WOOT!Like the direct tv ad,"I jump in it" and it looks better than I
expected,Photo evidence below.Ryan,If you read this,Good luck on any future endeavors and I hope the scumbag that took your stuff gets his,and soon!

View attachment 48110 View attachment 48111

Slot-Tech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
California
000_0002-2.jpg

000_0001_1.jpg

Dillinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Mountain View, CA
Does anyone know if Ryan & Father have any plans to continue their outstanding work? I remember hearing about the unfortunate theft, but I became busy after that and haven't been around on the forum for any news. This is horrible if the Alli'i is discontinued forever. Mine's been going strong for a year now, but I might have to start babying it instead of being careless all the time. At this point I can't function without my Alli'i vape.

StraightV8per

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Sanford, NC
hello, i am a recent Ali'i VV owner, picked one up out of the classifieds and LOVE it, will post pics of it later today. I do have a question for you Ali'i vets, i have a set of cartomizers that i am using and love and they have slots cut out in the threading as opposed to the pin holes just above the threading. I have found that the cartos with the slots in the threading work better for me than the ones with the pin holes. Does anyone know what they are called and where i can get them. The ones that i have with pin holes don't work with the ali'i, once i screw it in its like the pin holes get covered up and i can't take a drag at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread