Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
hello, i am a recent Ali'i VV owner, picked one up out of the classifieds and LOVE it, will post pics of it later today. I do have a question for you Ali'i vets, i have a set of cartomizers that i am using and love and they have slots cut out in the threading as opposed to the pin holes just above the threading. I have found that the cartos with the slots in the threading work better for me than the ones with the pin holes. Does anyone know what they are called and where i can get them. The ones that i have with pin holes don't work with the ali'i, once i screw it in its like the pin holes get covered up and i can't take a drag at all.

Ryan always use to tell us that "these devises are meant for attys not cartose" i think the reson for that was the pin in the connector.. but i do know many folks like some cartos on theres.. i used the boge's on my JM and they worked fine... but i dont know wich one has slits instead of holes...
BUMP for keeping people checking in..

PsychOfMSE

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Lexington, KY
I know this thread is a bit old but I just bought a VV Ali'i off the classifieds and figured I'd show it off a bit :)

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

IMG_2315.JPG

PsychOfMSE

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Lexington, KY
Its a beauty Psy.. I love my Ali.. Best Mod I own.. If you ever need service get a hold of aceofvapes.

I am absolutely loving it :)

I've got a lavatube on the way, as soon as it gets in I'm going to go ahead and send the ali'i to aceofvapes to have the new circuitry put in. Might as well nip the problem in the bud.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Have that exact one in the 3.7 model and a different color combo for my vv which I am using now as I type.Great looking mod if I do say so myself.Just had to get the 3/32 drill bits at harbor freight today to drill out a cap for the feed tube for it, got a pack of ten drill bits for 3.49, item #93077(drill bits).Small world for sure, congrats hope you enjoy yours as much and as long as I mine.

PsychOfMSE

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
Lexington, KY
Thanks guys, loving the Ali'i.

My only issue is that between 4v and 6v it is very very touchy on the VV dial.

.5mm is the difference between 4.5 and 5.5v almost. Very touchy.

The feed system is amazing though and now that I've got it dialed into my vaping preferences it's vaping like a fog machine!

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I am absolutely loving it :)

I've got a lavatube on the way, as soon as it gets in I'm going to go ahead and send the ali'i to aceofvapes to have the new circuitry put in. Might as well nip the problem in the bud.

I think the new circuit stuff will eliminate the touchy voltage range you are seeing. They did an awesome job on mine. These things aren't easy to work on.. Glad you are loving it my friend!!

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
I think the new circuit stuff will eliminate the touchy voltage range you are seeing. They did an awesome job on mine. These things aren't easy to work on.. Glad you are loving it my friend!!

You got me convinced, now have to figure out when I want to be without my fav pv for a spell, thanks really, its time.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread