• 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 82

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
sweet. i ordered a lefty myself. well the cat is out of the bag folks, you can order a THIRD color for your button. lol

Just to clarify, I didn't order a third color. Fono picked it. I know there are a couple of special units out there that have feed buttons that match the end caps/inlays, but I didn't ask for a third wood.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
the rounded retro's are sure fine looking... i can't make up my mind vs. the rounded 3rd gen Phids as to which are the ultimate. Which is a good thing... after all.

i think that says a lot about the phidias product in general... knowing they are not hit and miss in design and function; all looking and performing like winners...

here here to Fono.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Hay Ukeman hows it going, I am thinking of gong for the rounded 3rd gen Phids. I have a first Gen and think it time for an upgrade. :)

the rounded retro's are sure fine looking... i can't make up my mind vs. the rounded 3rd gen Phids as to which are the ultimate. Which is a good thing... after all.

i think that says a lot about the phidias product in general... knowing they are not hit and miss in design and function; all looking and performing like winners...

here here to Fono.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I will post a back to back 2nd gen and the above 3rd gen... same woods. The difference is just a little ... no, actually quite a bit of upgrade on the 3rd gen (drip well, carved out channel for stackable HV batts, more efficient sleeker form top to bottom - fits better in the hand and the door seems to fit better... couple other refinements too.

Hey MX... good choice... if you want one grab it soon in the next hatch...but keep a keen eye out. Fono posted that there may be some new evolving going on: not sure if he means this batch or the one after.

I may put either of mine up for sale at a good savings to make way for the new if that's the case.

Bottom line is it will be the same great vape which is the key to the whole thing here no matter what generation it is.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I am hoping to get in on this hatch, but am leaving town Wed night. I will send Fono an email tomorrow to see if I can get an update. :)

Nice to here from you. Looking forward to new Phid. I need to post my Gen one photos soon. (Needs oiled first)

I will post a back to back 2nd gen and the above 3rd gen... same woods. The difference is just a little ... no, actually quite a bit of upgrade on the 3rd gen (drip well, carved out channel for stackable HV batts, more efficient sleeker form top to bottom - fits better in the hand and the door seems to fit better... couple other refinements too.

Hey MX... good choice... if you want one grab it soon in the next hatch...but keep a keen eye out. Fono posted that there may be some new evolving going on: not sure if he means this batch or the one after.

I may put either of mine up for sale at a good savings to make way for the new if that's the case.

Bottom line is it will be the same great vape which is the key to the whole thing here no matter what generation it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread