Show Us Your Phidias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyloric Thinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Campbell, CA
i like seein this one up close. it looks like rays of the sun.:) huh never thought to use a whistle tips on these. will have to try that.

I tried every atty I could throw at this thing. This one was an 801 shorty. I haven't found a drip tip that fits it quite yet. Isaac is extending then a couple mm to adjust to this discovery. I really like the 801. It's one of the best at HV. 306 and 510 just don't perform as well with that much amperage applied to them. I think the larger size of the 801 accomadates that hear quite well.

i like the whistle tip on my 510 for fire and feed.... i helped me learn the proses without.. a mouthful of juice.... im back to reg drip tips now.... but it was a great way to get me going ......

I agree about the whistle tip tip ;-) I'm mastering my fire/feed technique and really loving it. I feel this is truly the dark horse of this feed system. Everone should learn this before getting their Phidias. I'm happy I did because it's so superior to the "... over tea kettle" approach.

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
1. and 2. is new lefty babinga with padauk
3. and 4. is new walnut with lacewood
5. retro padauk with lacewood between her new siblings:vapor:

Attachments

• 100_0600.jpg
    100_0600.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_0601.jpg
    100_0601.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_0602.jpg
    100_0602.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_0603.jpg
    100_0603.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_0604.jpg
    100_0604.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
Good to see the new ones are showing up here. fono is a great photographer, but to see them in their new homes does the heart good. I'll post some pics of the Texas Chainsawed Mesquite when I get it, I have a special backdrop in mind... :thumb:

Jag

hmmm im thinking i have a idea what u will be using for backdrop....

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
hmmm im thinking i have a idea what u will be using for backdrop....

Tell me what you're thinking, you may have a better idea than I do.

I have considered many ideas of what to picture it against, a Mesquite tree, local wildlife, me (glory hound, I think not), a Mesquite BBQ (oh no he didn't). We should strive to find interesting places to photograph them, makes it... well, interesting. :)

Cheers,
Jag

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Tell me what you're thinking, you may have a better idea than I do.

I have considered many ideas of what to picture it against, a Mesquite tree, local wildlife, me (glory hound, I think not), a Mesquite BBQ (oh no he didn't). We should strive to find interesting places to photograph them, makes it... well, interesting. :)

Cheers,
Jag

I can think of a GREAT backdrop for yours:hubba: but I'm betting you won't care to much for it:p

Chameloid

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Rura Penthe
I got my latest today and proudly display it with its brethern:

phidiaerainbow.jpg

From left to right --

• Maple w/Maple endcaps and African Wenge inlay
  • Padauk w/Lacewood endcaps and inlay
  • The "All-American Flagship" - American Black Walnut w/American Black Walnut endcaps and Birdseye Maple inlay
  • Retro African Wenge w/African Wenge endcaps and Curly Maple inlays

My vapalicious rainbow of woods and cheers to the artisan-in-residence Fono! :toast:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread