• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show your Canadian setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
British Columbia
here are a few more i have added to the collection, pm me if something catches your eye i may sell one of these? IMG_0612.jpg

Eileithia

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Cambridge, ON, CANADA
No mods here. Some of these toys are really nice though. I'm currently rockin a Redds kit i just picked up. I can't beat the convenience, size, TH, and vapor production on these little guys. The only drawbacks are battery life, and that not all juices perform well in the 808 cartos. I wouldn't mind picking up a provari for home use, but I can't justify the expense when I have something that works well and satisfies my cravings currently.

My current arsenal started with a 510 PCC kit, then EGo Kits (SR Standard, LR 308,and tank atties), then bloog batteries, More cartos than god, and the new addition of the Redds. I just love the form factor and convenience of the small lightweight batteries for everyday use. Not really picture worthy, but effective :)

dhdonline1

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
canada
Pay no attention to the stuff in the back, this is a shelf that hangs above my bed, so it is a bit cluttered;

View attachment 100122

left to right: Saber touch with the Vision extreme , 1100mah pass through with the stardust version 2 on it (yes it is smokey coloured), 900mah VV pass through with a XXL boge on it, (lower end of the picture left to right) Vision Grande on top a 510 to ego adapter, Star dusts (i am getting the feeling i like them or something), smoktech dual coil clear with "Canadian full flavor"

Right this second i am rocking the VV pass through on the blue setting with the boge as i vaped all the juice in the vision extreme :laugh: (i need to learn that it is ok to put down the saber and give it a rest)

I have to get around to taking a pic of my gear! :/

I'm finding I'm liking the stardusts too... On both my egos and lt. Also the 2.5ohm smoktech dual coils in a 4ml tank on the lt. Tried out the vision extreme on the lt and really couldn't push the voltage on it - burrrrnt taste :p. I should throw it on the egos!

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Time to revive this thread. Here's my collection of mods so far.

1. Wood mod made by FarmYard on Canada ECF
2. Altoids VV mod from SmartVapes.
3. "Classic" box mod from Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
4. .308 Calibre from Switched (used from ECF classifieds)
5. Monkeyboxx 1 (used from ECF classifieds)
6. Monkeyboxx 2 (used from ECF classifieds)
7. Touchwood 18650 (used from ECF classifieds)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Once again beautiful additions and beautifully shot to boot :)

How are you liking the SaberTouch, how's the switch, and did you get the passthrough?

Thanks Phil! Saber Touch: Two words, Bloody Amazing!! It's a lot like the Shan Mod wherein you have to set the voltage manually, but it feels great in the hand and hits hard every time. The rubberized finish of the Black Ice is very grippy. This is not a mod that's going to slip out of your hand. I bought it in an auction that VaporMoon had, so it was pre-configured, and as such no passthrough option.

I am running it with Dual 18350's though so not too worried about running out of power to run it tethered. The switch is very sensitive and not fiddly at all. Sir Lawrence had improved on the sensitivity of them a while ago, and even my dry fingers seem to have no trouble activating it.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I have to get around to taking a pic of my gear! :/

I'm finding I'm liking the stardusts too... On both my egos and lt. Also the 2.5ohm smoktech dual coils in a 4ml tank on the lt. Tried out the vision extreme on the lt and really couldn't push the voltage on it - burrrrnt taste :p. I should throw it on the egos!

Would love to see the Pic's, i have taken a more updated photo, minus the saber touch (for now) however it is pale in Comparison as it follows the prime photo's Dusty_D took......:facepalm:
View attachment 113903

Altoids box mod that takes 4 AA batteries for a 4.5V (rechargeable AA's would see me at 5V so i am told), the shinny thing made by UNIQ*, two dragon totem egos

*the reason why i say the shinny thing, is it is knowing under the following names: Cloud Stick, Nova Stick, Vapor Star, L-Rider, Knight-Rider, Lambo, Lava Tube. Personally i call it the Dragons Breath until someone can prove to me there is a ONE universal patented name for this puppy

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Dude, you have to understand why I take these pictures the way I do. I used to shoot model portfolios, and since I no longer do that, these APV's are now my models. As such, I have to make them look their best for their portfolios. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread