• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show your Canadian setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
oh hey Dusty_D.....Fuzzione has something to ask you :p

Somebody looking for me?

i-3XXR4Xr-L.jpg

fuzzione

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2012
GTA Ontario
Vmax Trap3.jpg Vmax Tripolitis.jpg Kir Fanis Tripolitis and Trap tanks.

The pics don't even begin to describe the craftsmanship of these art pieces. Absolutely first class machining and construction. You really have to hold one in your hand to understand.

The clear tanks have frosted top/bottom lips and an interior ledge upon which the o-rings sit securely. The design also includes top nuts for easy filling and less wear and tear on the o-rings. Just brilliant.

Clear tanks also more resistant to aggressive juices than typical polycarbonate.

I'd say today's vape mail was pretty nice.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
View attachment 114271 View attachment 114272 Kir Fanis Tripolitis and Trap tanks.

The pics don't even begin to describe the craftsmanship of these art pieces. Absolutely first class machining and construction. You really have to hold one in your hand to understand.

The clear tanks have frosted top/bottom lips and an interior ledge upon which the o-rings sit securely. The design also includes top nuts for easy filling and less wear and tear on the o-rings. Just brilliant.

Clear tanks also more resistant to aggressive juices than typical polycarbonate.

Insert Borat accent and voice: "Veray niice!"

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
View attachment 114271 View attachment 114272 Kir Fanis Tripolitis and Trap tanks.

I have to say that indeed very nice I raise my coffee cup in your honor mate cheers

dhdonline1

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
canada
Finally got around to taking a picture of my "family"! Not a good pic, as its on my phone but at least its a picture! Hopefully the attachment works!

So from left to right - 650mah ego w/sd, ego v6 w/sd, iTaste w/ce6, V1 Lrider lavatube w/vivi nova, 650mah ego twist w/3ml firebird, 650mah ego twist w/5ml smoktech mega dual coil.

Not a fancy pic, or the highest end units out there but almost all of them get used daily! :)

EDIT: wow not sure what happened to the pic! Looks like it dumped down to 8 bit! Wasn't a great pic but was better than that!

Attachments

• tapaupload0.jpg
    tapaupload0.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
This is why Dusty is so awesome WOOHOOO

If i am not seen or heard from in the next 24hrs, vape one for me then as it means dusty found where i am now hiding after this....

HA! It's funny that you picked those two Constantine, because the ZMax has replaced the ShanMod as my at-home device. The ShanMod has been retired after a long and brutal 7 months of daily service to it's owner. There's just so many tip-overs and topples that a plastic device can take. It will find a place of honour next to my Omega which was retired about a year ago. Always cherished, never to be sold!

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
HA! It's funny that you picked those two Constantine, because the ZMax has replaced the ShanMod as my at-home device. The ShanMod has been retired after a long and brutal 7 months of daily service to it's owner. There's just so many tip-overs and topples that a plastic device can take. It will find a place of honour next to my Omega which was retired about a year ago. Always cherished, never to be sold!

And here it was i thought i was the only one who could just not let go....one a mod died you still have it up on a self, or somewhere where it has it's own honor ....

As for that what was picked for the parody pictures......and do not get me wrong they all look like awesome mod's but well.....hmm....i guess i was just say that choice of cart use is subjective, so is juice taste, so too are mods subjective :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread