• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Show your Canadian setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Haven't received my first one in the mail yet. Its in GUANGZHOU China right now. But this is what im getting... 1300mAh%20Echo%20starter%20kit.jpg

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Dude, you have to understand why I take these pictures the way I do. I used to shoot model portfolios, and since I no longer do that, these APV's are now my models. As such, I have to make them look their best for their portfolios. :)

So what your saying is i should get a hold of you so these stunning ladies can have their profiles done proper? :D Either way dude, the shots are amazing and i honestly envy you

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
So what your saying is i should get a hold of you so these stunning ladies can have their profiles done proper? :D Either way dude, the shots are amazing and i honestly envy you

As long as you don't mind me handling your ladies, yeah, that's just what you should do.. ;)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
As long as you don't mind me handling your ladies, yeah, that's just what you should do.. ;)

If i can get a good eye ball at your Taurus tank and Samurai sword then you got a deal ;) and no i do not mean in the sense of taking it out of the sheath......i know the code of metal honor there

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Haven't received my first one in the mail yet. Its in GUANGZHOU China right now. But this is what im getting... View attachment 113995

Hope you know you've got a supplier right in Kingston with the identical kits unless of course Jim has run out.

BTW: Welcome to the community

Last edited:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Sure dude! I've got one of these too. Trying to figure out what to use it with..

uc1120bba.jpg

I want to sound all cool and say that is a sweet Demon shade sword but that would be reaching....all i am going to say is that i tip my hat off to you and very envious! Honestly i thought i was just about the only one left with a true love of the craftsmanship that goes into these puppies either way

Last edited:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I want to sound all cool and say that is a sweet Demon shade sword but that would be reaching....all i am going to say is that i tip my hat off to you and very envious! Honestly i thought i was just about the only one left with a true love of the craftsmanship that goes into these puppies either way

Sword of Darkness! ;)

Those blades look sweet and deadly too. You know, if there's one thing that moving to a new place does, it helps you find all the old stuff you had packed away. I've found so many of these little collectibles from years past, that I can't even keep them in the house anymore. My garage looks like it's going to war..it just can't make up it's mind what genre it wants to follow. Samurai, Science Fiction or Fantasy warfare. :blink:

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Well, I for one would not wish to be the vaping gear burglar caught in either your or Dusty's homes! :shock:

BOL ok serious hi fives and +1 ones to you, with this statement and your avatar, i choked on my pepsi, and i have to show hunny bunny this one...thank you for the laugh..

Honestly i collect them....i am seriously a big teddy bear.....if anything i am prepairing for the Zombie Apocalypse....that is still scheduled for this year right?

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Sword of Darkness! ;)

Those blades look sweet and deadly too. You know, if there's one thing that moving to a new place does, it helps you find all the old stuff you had packed away. I've found so many of these little collectibles from years past, that I can't even keep them in the house anymore. My garage looks like it's going to war..it just can't make up it's mind what genre it wants to follow. Samurai, Science Fiction or Fantasy warfare. :blink:

If your willing to snap of pictures and post them somewhere, both hunny bunny and myself will be the first to drool over them.....(hint hint hint hint)

In fact (and i hope hunny bunny does not mind) on last photo promise....

View attachment 114073 This is her straight from Japan black smith katana. It has not been named as of yet, and i have not gone near it to touch it......hunny bunny earned this as she has been training long and hard to be a geisha

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
p.s - This thread is officially derailed. :facepalm:

Why good sir i have nooooooooo idea what you mean, we are merely talking about kung fu and katana's and swords....which reminds me, i have a picture from how things used to go way before i ever met hunny bunny

View attachment 114077

Last edited:

RollandOfGilead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
Kingston, On, Canada
Hope you know you've got a supplier right in Kingston with the identical kits unless of course Jim has run out.

BTW: Welcome to the community

I had no idea, AWESOME!!!!

Too bad I already paid. But will always need replacment parts, juice ect, maybe even get a locals deal on shipping!!

Thanks sooooooo much

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Now back to PV's......:D :D

View attachment 114081 not only does it take 4 AA batteries, kicking out a impressive 5.5V/5.7V (rechargable batteries will be lower), but jugheads went the extra mile to personalize it to show you they honestly do appreciate your business how cool is this?

View attachment 114083 Naturally here is the "back" shot..

One thinf i have noticed? 510 smoktech 2.0ohm bridgeless atomizer is fine, single coil (1.8ohm) cart in dct? no good. Pheonix? nope. V510? maybe. Stardust? not sure. boge LR's? Yes but drains quickly. Kangers SR? nope and gross.

still you have to admit the coolness factor is A++ for uniqueness

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
That was you?! However did they manage to stick those udders on you?! Did it hurt when they took them off, or do you still have them? :laugh:

Hrmph what kind of man do you take me for? of course i still have them.....that's right.....who has the best nipple tops now? Who's the warlock now? huh?

ROFL at the last few posts.
And yes Constantine, my monkey is well trained.

Apologies for my part in the derailment. At least the spilled cargo in this case was laughing gas.

DAYUM! double spits.....BOL sorry there is a inside joke here with me and hunny bunny and monkeys BOL....i think some derailment for the sake of good clean non offensive humor is a good thing ;) i could be wrong.....if only there was a Moderator to ask.....oh hey Dusty_D.....Fuzzione has something to ask you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread