Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
hey johnnie! very nice vid, and i like your written review - very good!
I see you on all the hot item threads and will follow your reviews as you are in the zone my man!

one thing i noticed about your info in the vid... "all you who have 3.7's ... so i'll keep the provari at 3.7v"... or something.
I believe that's not quite accurate enough; practically all "3.7" pv's are not true voltage 3.7v. That used to bug me especially when i got into the Provari when it first came out...
i.e. the eGo is true voltage about 3.2 to 3.4 true voltage. and plus, unless it's regulated and/or boosted (i am NOT a tech mind guy and don't understand it) as the batt cycles through it loses its voltage.

keep up the good work man, i appreciate it.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Thanks uke, I completely forgot about the load voltage not dropping off on the ProVari. I'll make a mental note.
hey johnnie! very nice vid, and i like your written review - very good!
I see you on all the hot item threads and will follow your reviews as you are in the zone my man!

one thing i noticed about your info in the vid... "all you who have 3.7's ... so i'll keep the provari at 3.7v"... or something.
I believe that's not quite accurate enough; practically all "3.7" pv's are not true voltage 3.7v. That used to bug me especially when i got into the Provari when it first came out...
i.e. the eGo is true voltage about 3.2 to 3.4 true voltage. and plus, unless it's regulated and/or boosted (i am NOT a tech mind guy and don't understand it) as the batt cycles through it loses its voltage.

keep up the good work man, i appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread