The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Showing off my Grand with my new matching Glow Tip:)

Discussion in 'REO (All Models)' started by JGD, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2011
    wa
    That is a very nice combo. The cocobolo Rob uses has a very nice shade to it. It's great that you have a friend that is also a vaper. Makes your decision a whole lot easier in the end of which one you would want. That is one big advantage of owning a mini is that it can easily be used as a stealth vape. Especially when your running around with the kids.

Plus, if you don't vape all that much anyways then it would be a perfect fit. Anyways, take your time. There's no hurry to be rushing to get another mod. The mini woodvilles are VERY rare now at times. Since Rob is working on other projects. I would look at the classifieds. OR you can ask around the sub-forum and see if anyone is willing to sell you an extra woodville.

No problem at all, honestly didn't know what F5 did until I came to the ECF neither LOL I'm not sure if there ever will be a mini VV REO but, there's always a chance knowing Rob. A lot of REOnauts love the woodvilles. He really does a great job on choosing the wood and the craftsmanship involved with making them.

Do agree that there a lot of great people in the group. That's one of the reasons why I love being a REOnaut.

2. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    hang in there, you will get what you desire in time.

3. JGD

JGD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    HEY! I just made Super Member!:) I'm still such a newbie... but it's fun to move up the ranks a little bit!

4. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2011
    stillwater, oklahoma
    hang out around here and your post count will sky rocket,lol.

5. pmoraldo

pmoraldo REO Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2011
    Gilbert, Arizona
  6. JGD

JGD Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Della Cirque helped me get an all ebony Woodvil mini... the best mod I've ever had! It's name is "Little Gem". My next Reo quest is a 18490 Woodvil. I LOVE my mini and I actually vape a LOT but I have to tone it down around my toddler (she's almost 3 now) in particular. The one advantage to the Reo is that it looks nothing like a cigarette. When I quit and vaped using the Riva 510 the shape was similar enough that my daughter Cloe still thought it was a cigarette. I TRIED my best to hide my cig habit by going outside or in the basement but she caught me plenty of times and it was a constant source of frustration for Cloe's dad... he's a non-smoker and was VERY disappointed when I started smoking again after quitting for nearly 3 years( I quit before having my daughter and didn't start back up until she was almost 1). I've become pretty good at stealth vaping.... I just scoot around corners or into the next room to have a quick vape. When she sees me using the Reo, which has happened a few times now, she's never used the word "CIGGY! BAD!" the way she did when she saw me with the Riva. She calls my Reo mini my "thingy" instead. "Mom, your thingy!"... reminding to me to grab it when we leave a room.It's nice to have a vaping device that doesn't inspire a bad reaction in her. Her dad's (very understandable) views on smoking have rubbed off on her:)

But yes, I'm going to keep my eyes open for a nice 18490 Woodvil. I'm hooked on wood now. I will admit that I'm quite fond of the high-polished metal Reos but after using both metal and wood I'm convinced the woods have more power and the juice tastes fresher to me somehow. Maybe it's just in my head... but it sure does seem that way. I'm hooked on Reos now... I barely touch my poor Buzz Pro! I'm just loving this mini so much that nothing else seems to compare to it:) Della Cirque really came through for me.... she's my REOnaut hero!

This is my mini with my little girl on the table behind it:)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.