Sidesho Blank Carto Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

magenta0125

Jul 13, 2010
ohio
I love the new cartomizers - but since I am new to them and I am one of the few who prefer an auto battery to a manual, I have a quick question. How many drops of juice do you put into a fresh blank carto and then for fills after?

I have usually started with 15 drops until everything is moist, then usually no more than 10 drops on refills to make sure I don't overfill and get any juice to the battery. Just checking if that still may be too much, and how much you should start off with.

I had a new battery that seemed to have a 'stroke' and I just want to make sure I didn't cause it LOL so I know better from here.

Thanks for any help :)

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
15 - 20 drops when new, and about 10 -12 on refills sounds about right. I think that's what I've been doing. When they get hard to draw on, I usually give them an overnight soak in some mouthwash (I use Crest Pro Health.... somewhere on this forum I read that's the best brand for this purpose, and it does work for me) and rinse them very well, let them dry at least overnight, and they seem to last a few more cycles.

Oh, and I don't care for manual batteries at all. All my batts are autos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread