How many drops in a Sidesho cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainne

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Houston
Couldn't really tell yah. When I used carts I'd squish the blue foam down, fill it up to about maybe an 1/8th of an inch from the top, then with a paperclip slowly pull the blue foam back up from the bottom where I squished it down, through the fluid so it absorbed it without getting air bubbles. The top should be mostly "dry" at that point. Dry in the sense that it was wet and wicking but no fluid pooled above it.

If you don't care about appearance as much or are smoking home I'd highly recommend Cartomizers though. I love them now. SO much less hassle than carts. Any of the 510 cartomizers will fit the threading.

Mister Hyde

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
Florida
If you don't care about appearance as much or are smoking home I'd highly recommend Cartomizers though. I love them now. SO much less hassle than carts. Any of the 510 cartomizers will fit the threading.

Now thats some info i didnt know....510 cartos fit on my sidesho...nice, everybody talks so well about the cartos, i just have to try them out. thanks Cainne. :)

cainne

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Houston
I just ordered a carton of 50 for $73, free shipping, lol.

Though FYI: Tony HAS stated that he is looking into getting some made for the sidesho/902 from his factory. Which would be awesome since I'm sure they'd LOOK better but to me it looking slightly oversized is nothing relative to the ease.

The only thing I'd say is you read a lot about how many times you can refill them, etc. I'd stay away from that. I opened one up and took out the wool after about 5 days of reusing the same one and it had baked in crap in there that was NOT pleasant. When you're burning that old dried up fluid it can create some less than happy chemicals. Don't be cheap if you use them, smoke them for 2 days and chuck them, it still only costs 75:2c: a day at that rate, lol

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I have been refilling (with blue foam, of course), but I am concerned about over filling and potentially damaging a battery. How many drops is the right amount for a Sidesho cart?

It is hard to give an exact number because people use more fiber than others, you just don't want a pool of juice on top. Just fill the cart 1/2 way without the fiber inside, insert the foam fiber, and add a few more drops on the top.

If it starts to look glossy, just dab the top with a paper towel, and you should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread