Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Just wanted let people know that the Sidesho is now available at Modern Vapor. This is kind of a lite grand opening as we are still receiving our stock, and finishing up on the website.

Sidesho kit with PCC only 59.95 with coupon code: 25ecf

Coming next week manual batteries, and a special Pink PCC & pink version of the Sidesho for the ladies.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
yea, these are made by the same manufacture as the J118/VX2 & BLU. The Sidesho has the same width as the BLU battery, but is the same length as the M401 battery.

Also, you can use J118/Vx2 batteries on it as well. The J118/Vx2 batteries are about 1mm wider, but for now I am using the manual J118 batteries on it until I get the Sidesho manual batteries.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I will take a picture of the differences, it is only a top layer rubber strip on the PCC's. The 902 is about 1.5 mm wider than the Sidesho. I actually use the 902 PCC to carry a 902 & Sidesho when I am on the go. It will charge both batteries as well, and you can use the 902-Vx2/J118 batteries on the Sidesho as well.

This manufacture uses the same battery threads on all of their models, so you can use any battery on each model.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
That's great Tony, thanks. When do you think you will have the plain white sidesho batteries back in stock?

I have the plain white Sidesho batteries in stock, I have had recent issues with the website inventory. I have been changing, and updating things, so I working on fixing the stock status issues right now.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
The pics look awsome tony! I have to say though they dont do the finish justice, its just so clean and glossy <3

I really appreciate that complement, I paid this photographer lots of money because he was a creative product photographer, and he had good portfolio.

Well, when I got my pictures back from him, I was not happy with the end results. So, I went and bought a Nikon D90, and did all the pictures myself.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I'm excited, I placed my order for blue and for red!!

Thanks, I can't wait to try them! I shoulda ordered a couple carts to test your flavors... oh well!

no worries, I will throw some in for free. I am 100% sure everything is compatible with your BLU. I will wait for your feedback to let me know if that true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread