sanjosse

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
San Jose, CA
So I think that the back cover of this is great with 4 screws :D

I spoke with my contact at sigelei and she said that 2 of the screws will be replaced with magnets. She didn't say which one tho. Until the final production units are released we'll just have to wait and see. She also said that it probably won't happen until the 5th of September (the earliest) :)

BTW, for those that are registered members and are interested, go check out the Classifieds and Co-op Forum. If you're not registered but are interested too, go here…;

How To Become A Verified Member

You won't regret it, and you can thank me later ;)

Adrian Ludvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Ocala, Florida, United States
Anyone get any updates from vapenw yet

Vapenw is too lazy to even change their description or add the newest video showing the final product. They still have it listed as having a usb port. Buddy of mine messaged them asking for an eta and they said this month as far as they know. They were kind enough to cancel my order and refund me almost immediately after requesting it since it isn't going to the the usb port as described.

Adrian Ludvik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Ocala, Florida, United States

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
I'm still waiting for VapeNW to send me my Sigelei 50W. Said they were available but asked them when they were going to ship it and they said they're still waiting on their order..... I know places I can get it shipped same day, which I would have gone with but they didn't accept PayPal. I bet I'll be waiting for it even after the 100w is released :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread