Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
All I want is email updates lol to much to ask for I guess

I guess they're too busy. I like the fact that they had updates on their eBay listings (where I ordered mine) but it was last updated on 8/25/14 which is as follows: 8/25/2014 UPDATE: RECEIVED 20PCS TODAY AND SENT OUT 20PCS for orders thru 8/13, 80PCS COMING NEXT WEEK. And I asked them yesterday when they're expecting the next shipment and they responded with "We do not know at this time." They seem to not have their .... together.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
I am happy to wait for the 100 watt mod at that price. My MVP2 is quite good and provides my all day needs well. I am sure that VapeNW is only the middle man that already paid Sigelei before we've slapped down $100.
Oh I am sure it was a pre order lol no worries on the wait but I am sure for the money vapenw put out they require updates from the manufacturer so for the money I put out I want updates from the supplier

As the old saying goes "no matter how big or how small I want to know whats up with my crap!"

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
Constant interaction is a pain for both parties. Sending out 184 emails for every step of the journey is a dubious luxury. Dude says they've already sent out 80 of them. Calling VapeNW "junk" for offering this product is harsh and unwarranted.
Except its 2014 year of our lord lol

184 emails you say? Lets just click this button on a email service provider!! ......oh what a rush that was challenging!!

So companies with millions of customers must have a heck of a time notify ing customers ehh lol

Hmm funny my bank notifies me of everything. .......must have some dude in a office just dedicated to lil ol me!#

Th matter of the fact is if you want customers and you want there money before the product is on the market you better be willing to do a lil leg work to keep that customer happy

Junk.....still stands:)

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Constant interaction is a pain for both parties. Sending out 184 emails for every step of the journey is a dubious luxury. Dude says they've already sent out 80 of them. Calling VapeNW "junk" for offering this product is harsh and unwarranted.

184 is nothing. I've worked for a local retailer that had 12 stores and an ebay store, which I was pretty much in charge of responding to thousands of emails and feedback. If you can't keep up with having a b&m, website, and an ebay store, then you need to make some changes.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
184 is nothing. I've worked for a local retailer that had 12 stores and an ebay store, which I was pretty much in charge of responding to thousands of emails and feedback. If you can't keep up with having a b&m, website, and an ebay store, then you need to make some changes.
You speak truth brotha!!

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
T'would seem I am mistaken.
That VapeNW is completely out of step with the changing times of instant coffee, frozen steak, and instant cake.
My bad fellas.

Don't try to gain more sales by making false claims. It's just standard business practice. They have my money now, what do they care, right?

TornadoAlley

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2014
Oklahoma
On eciggity they have pics off the user manual for the Sigelei 100 watt, but the manual says 6 month warranty when I thought it was a year. Also, acts like the back plate is held on by screws, not magnets! With the Ipv v3 being 150 watts now and the cloupor t8 being as cheap as the Sigelei I can't decide what I want now.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
On eciggity they have pics off the user manual for the Sigelei 100 watt, but the manual says 6 month warranty when I thought it was a year. Also, acts like the back plate is held on by screws, not magnets! With the Ipv v3 being 150 watts now and the cloupor t8 being as cheap as the Sigelei I can't decide what I want now.

I hear ya. Once something comes out, the new device is a few weeks away. I don't need above 50w, so the Sigelei 50w is ideal. I would have just ordered an IPV2 but it's too late they have my money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread