Sigelei 213 owners thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I just pre-ordered a 30mm Supreme. I own a Sigelei 213, but by my measurements there will be about 1 mm overhang with a 30mm tank.
I don't own any 30mm tanks yet, so could any1 perhaps post some pics with a 30mm tank on the Sigelei/Fuchai 213? So I can see if the overhang will bother me enough to get a dedicated 30mm mod?.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I just pre-ordered a 30mm Supreme. I own a Sigelei 213, but by my measurements there will be about 1 mm overhang with a 30mm tank.
I don't own any 30mm tanks yet, so could any1 perhaps post some pics with a 30mm tank on the Sigelei/Fuchai 213? So I can see if the overhang will bother me enough to get a dedicated 30mm mod?.

There is an overhang, but it's not bad. Pics below are with a 30mm Beast tank and a 30mm Calypso RDTA. I tried to take the pics to show the overhang as prominently as possible, but in actual use it's not all that noticeable.
over1.jpg
over2.jpg
over3.jpg

jj_9

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
FR
Thank you @XVortex for this wonderful firmware !

Actually is not easy for non-initiated people because the points to make the jumpers are very small.
But it's worth trying because the new functionalities are so nice ...

I would like to display the double battery indicator but didn't find the parameter for now.

Thanks again for all that work !!!

JJ

JasnY9546

Jun 29, 2015
I installed Vortex on fuchai few days ago, its very nice firmware for it but i have one problem.
I cant synchronise my box mod with PC, the green bar is loading till the end, and some seconds after on my screen appears something like that:
K4gA4uM.png

Help me
The updater works correctly, i can install any firmware. I tried with many vtxtuner versions, compability and running as administrator but it didnt worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread