The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sigelei Fuchai Squonker

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by hazozita, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    It's getting close to that. ecig-city has them for $44.95 and is currently running a 15% coupon (NEWYEAR15) which brings it to $38.20. Shipping is $6.99, but if you add something to bring the order total to $50, shipping is free.

Sigelei Fuchai Squonk 213 | 150W Single Battery Squonking Starter Kit

• Like Like x 3
  2. b.m.

b.m. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Good find,i hadn't seen that.

3. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I had that same issue with a Dna 75 mod i bought from Ft,they were fairly quick about replacing it if you got it from them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Yeah... I have only had to Return a couple of things from FT. But each time it went Pretty Smooth. No complaints with their Customer Service.

I'm hoping they still have a USA Address to return things to? I Haven't had to do a Return in awhile.

• Like Like x 2
  5. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

I had to return an Eleaf mod a few months ago and was directed to send it to Miami. So, I'm guessing the US based return mechanism is still available.

• Like Like x 2
  6. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    That's good to hear.

Because it is Bad Enough having to go to the PO to return something.

But having to go to the PO and Stand in Line with a Customs Form can be a PITA.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Yeah,it's in Miami.Just make sure whatever customer service rep you deal with knows that haha.That was the only hiccup i had in my exchange,was the rep i dealt with kept telling me to send it back to China,i mentioned Miami and she said no we are in China,i had to screen shot their faq page that showed U.S. returns went to Miami so she would believe me haha.They asked me to make a video showing the problem,but i told her there was no way i was putting a battery back in the mod because it had started smoking and was going to catch on fire,so they agreed the video was not a safe idea.After that,everything went very smooth.Just make sure to get tracking when you send the package so you know it got there.

• Like Like x 2
  8. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Yeah, No Way am I going to put a Battery into this Fuchai.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Changed atty's on the red Fuchai from the black Goon over to a black Digi Mesh Pro RDA. Like.

fuchaimeshpro-b-r.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    First vape mail for 2018 ordered. Have a Blue Fuchai Squonk 213 inbound, a blue Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA for it and some spare bottles for them. I will also be ordering 6 more 20700 batts (the 6 I have will not be enough for 4 mods that use them).

FSMPRDA Blue.jpg

:thumb:

• Like Like x 3
  11. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Nice haul.The blue one is what i have,it's a nice color,now when they release the orange,i'll get it too,i really like my original Fuchai 213 in orange so definitely looking forward to this one in that color.Where did you find spare bottles?I've been watching for them,but haven't seen them come up yet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Despite the whining by some folks when they came out about them not being '213', I really like my two Sig 213 TC Mods (I didn't buy any Fuchai TC's). I don't TC and they work flawlessly for my uses in power mode. So these Fuchai Squonkers were a natural, and the red one has been flawless so far. I might go for a silver one as well if they do put them out, and get a silver Digi MP for it.

As for the bottles, I posted the link above in this thread where the only place I could find that they are available at so far is... direct from Sigelei. Price is steep for what they are @ $9 + shipping. Mine will be coming via the slow boat from China since I am in no hurry. It might be a month before they get here. I think these bottles are eventually going to develop issues, so bought these just in case no one else gets a stock of them from Sig. Someone will probably clone them too, and for a way lower price.

fuchai bottle.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. scooterstew71

scooterstew71 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2016
    Has anyone found any bottles that fit the fuchai yet? I believe they are 16mm x 45mm... Most I've heard don't fit... But the Arctic dolphin are apparently 16mm...problem is Arctic dolphin have just released a new v2 bottle with the top cap that has a fill port built in... And it's 18mm..... Grrr....

14. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Placed an order for more 20700 batts to backup the additional inbound Fuchai and Capo Squonkers. More squonkers, bottles for them, another Mesh Pro RDA and more batts... maybe, just maybe I'll be set for a while. Yeah right! :facepalm:

15. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    The Fuchai Squonk 213 Blue finally arrived, as did 4 spare bottles for them direct from Sigelei. And while waiting for them to arrive 3 more Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's came (blue, another black and another gunmetal).

The color on Sig's website and on ads for these mods are not an accurate rendition of the real color of blue on this particular mod anyway. As in not even close. So the DMP Blue RDA I bought for it doesn't match as it appeared it would from the ads because it is the color seen on the ads for it. I'm still going to use it on this stay at home mod anyway... I have other plans for the other two new DMP's.

fuchai-blue-red-s.jpg fuchai bottles-s.jpg

While the first one has stayed completely issue free in constant use and reliably has delivered whatever I asked from it (assume the blue will be the same), I'm stopping at 2 of these mods and 6 bottles for them. I already have other reg squonkers that also work very well for me... and some higher end ones are calling my name.

• Like Like x 2
  16. scooterstew71

scooterstew71 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2016
    The blue mesh pro looks fine to me on the blue fuchai squonk... Pics from the manufacturers are notoriously bad at portraying the colours in real life....

17. b.m.

Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Especially with Sigelei.when the 213 plus came out,they had that very cool looking green color that in their pictures looked to be a neon/slime green type of color,that happens to be my favorite color,so i jumped at it and paid the 50 some dollars to get it.What i got in the package was a light mint green colored mod,i was not happy haha.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Digi didn't have any problem getting the ad pictures right, Sig failed miserably.
    It only looks sort of OK to me. Around home I'll live with it, maybe.

I have both an extra black and a gun metal DMP I could put on it, and either of them would look better than this one to me. I probably won't tho as I have other plans for them.

• Like Like x 1
  19. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    I’ve been going back and forth on the Fuchai squonker. I have a couple of Fuchai 213's and have been pleased with them, so that’s a big plus for the squonk version. But I really want to have dual batteries since I have several single battery squonkers.

So went this route: the Squonk Genius by Cthulhu on a Fuchai 213. Granted, the look is not what you’d call sleek or attractive, but it does work just fine. The bottle specs say it will hold 7.1 ml. Haven’t measured it with a syringe to verify, but 7 ml does not seem to be an outlandish claim. The bottle is silicon and you get a clearish one and a blue one.

squonk.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    An interesting concept, thanks for sharing.

The Squonk Genius would pass on a tube mod better IMO... it's too long/tall for a box mod to me @ 37mm plus the height of the atty added.

My exceptional Avocado 24 RDTA's hold 5ml in a way shorter package @ 33mm tall (what I run on some of my dual series batt TC mods sometimes, including two Sig 213's and two Minikin's... a VGOD and 1.5).

minikins.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  21. RMK4444
    This message by RMK4444 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 22, 2018, Reason: Please do not crosspost the same thing in multiple places..
    Jan 21, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.